Dji om4 and Android
1685 5 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mjs247
lvl.1

United States

Luckily I have not purchased DJI OM 4 yet but I have Samsung S20 note.  Am I understanding this correctly?  DJI products are not fully compatible with my Brand New Phone!  Is there any plan for the number one drone and camera phone gimbal company to correct this issue!  Shame on you for designing product that are Apple-Centric in 2020.  Then have the nerve to tell people to use a different phone costing more than the gimbal in order for the privilege of using your product.

If you are not I am Embarrassed for you!
Look forward to an answer.
2020-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-12-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try posting in the Osmo section
2020-12-1
Use props
Mircea69
New
Netherlands

Yes, I am the happy owner of a Dji Osmo 4, and I have a new generation android s20 + phone. I know many people who would like to buy something like this, but they refused because they do not have full access to the application developed for apple phones. I think the company would only gain if it did something to develop the DJI MIMO application for Android users!
2020-12-1
Use props
Mjs247
lvl.1

United States

Mircea69

Is that sarcasm or are you really HAPPY with the gimbal despite it's limitations?  
2020-12-1
Use props
yourchoice
New
Romania

with Note 20 Ultra working strane, no slowmotion, images are on low quality, seems at limit as size
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules