Where "In The World" is my package
2360 15 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rutger
lvl.2
Portugal

Ordered and payed my mini 2 one week ago.
Last visible tracking is at November 25 Departed Facility in  DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND

After this no tracking history...
Chat with DJI support and they just tell me it's departed so you just have to wait and it is probably somewhere at customs please wait.
If it's on hold at customs somewhere in the world you should see that in your tracking info.

Is there someone from DJI who can give me a honest answer were my package is right now?

2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Rutger, sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the related team for a check and keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.
2020-11-30
Use props
djiuser_YWAmecggxrv0
New

United States

Ordered mine over a week ago... according to my tracking, it’s being “held” at a warehouse. My package has been there for several days. I haven’t received a straight answer so it’s frustrating. Good luck.
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_YWAmecggxrv0 Posted at 11-30 23:15
Ordered mine over a week ago... according to my tracking, it’s being “held” at a warehouse. My package has been there for several days. I haven’t received a straight answer so it’s frustrating. Good luck.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, your situation has been forwarded to our logistics team for a check, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2020-12-1
Use props
Rutger
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-30 20:14
Hi Rutger, sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the related team for a check and keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you for this.

Why is DJI not doing anything about all these shipping problems.
I read so many cases just on this forum.

How do I know that my package is somewhere on hold, and not stolen or whatever?

2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rutger Posted at 12-1 00:58
Thank you for this.

Why is DJI not doing anything about all these shipping problems.

You're welcome.

Your feedback will also be forwarded to the corresponding team to keep improving.
2020-12-1
Use props
scl_lrt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420331 ft
Italy

My shipment shares the same tracking as yours (Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND, Wednesday, November 25, 2020). Did you get any updates from the support?
2020-12-1
Use props
Rutger
lvl.2
Portugal

scl_lrt Posted at 12-1 09:32
My shipment shares the same tracking as yours (Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND, Wednesday, November 25, 2020). Did you get any updates from the support?

No, nothing at all.
Tomorrow I will call with DHL myself.
Reading all those shipping problems over here gives me the feeling that DJI doesn't do anything about these problems.
If DHL can't tell me anything I will contact my credit card company for my lost package.
2020-12-1
Use props
scl_lrt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420331 ft
Italy

Rutger Posted at 12-1 09:43
No, nothing at all.
Tomorrow I will call with DHL myself.
Reading all those shipping problems over here gives me the feeling that DJI doesn't do anything about these problems.

Please keep me updated. I'm hoping this delay is normal, due to the upcoming holidays.
2020-12-1
Use props
Rutger
lvl.2
Portugal

scl_lrt Posted at 12-1 10:00
Please keep me updated. I'm hoping this delay is normal, due to the upcoming holidays.

I will.
I hope you are right.
2020-12-1
Use props
Rutger
lvl.2
Portugal

Just received an tracking update from DHL
Processed at AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, THE
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rutger Posted at 12-1 11:43
Just received an tracking update from DHL
Processed at AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, THE

As per check, the tracking information of your order has been updated, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

scl_lrt Posted at 12-1 09:32

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, as per check, the tracking information has been updated, please check it. Hope you will receive it soon.
2020-12-1
Use props
djiuser_FkaADuPaUukq
New

United Kingdom

Hi. How long  it take on the end To receive your order?
2020-12-30
Use props
djiuser_FkaADuPaUukq
New

United Kingdom

I ordered the the mini 2 on 25/12/2020 and it’s from 26th shoving that departed on 26/12 from    DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND And nothing else. I red so many negative feedback about this company and now worried about my order. Firstly I thought i ordering in UK and haven’t Reed people feedback.
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_FkaADuPaUukq Posted at 12-30 05:52
I ordered the the mini 2 on 25/12/2020 and it’s from 26th shoving that departed on 26/12 from    DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND And nothing else. I red so many negative feedback about this company and now worried about my order. Firstly I thought i ordering in UK and haven’t Reed people feedback.

Hi there, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, I had checked your order, the package has been delivered. May I know if you have received the drone? Please let me know if there is any issue. Thank you.
2020-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules