DJI - How Do I Use LAANC on My Smart Controllee?
606 2 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

DJI, do you have any published information on how to get LAANC authorizations on a Smart Controller?
2020-11-30
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

You could load an app like AirMap or KittyHawk and then request authorization once you are logged in.  The caveat is you need an internet connection.
2020-12-2
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

DJI why do you avoid answering any questions that have to do with LAANC? Why do you refuse to implement any kind of integration of one of the most important advances in drone safety management in recent U.S. history with your drone hardware/software? This just baffles me to no end. I have now finally got LAANC services at my small regional airport here in town but there is no easy way to take advantage of it without having to jump through hoops.
Obtaining an Unlocking License from DJI is cumbersome and time consuming at best. As a part 107 license holder why do I have to request an unlocking license from DJI when it is the FAA that is in control of managing the airspace in the U.S.? No wonder there are so many part 107 pilots who are willing to risk invalitatdating their DJI drone warranty by using a service like this:https://nolimitdronez.com
2020-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules