DJI Showcase - Video submission problem
1702 7 2020-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
take a hike
lvl.4
Israel

Hi,

I am trying to submit my video to DJI Showcase (https://www.dji.com/showcase), I am signing in w/ my google/youtube account and I am getting the following message:

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here...
Any help would be appreciated

2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your situation to the related team for a check.
2020-12-1
Use props
take a hike
lvl.4
Israel

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-1 02:09
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your situation to the related team for a check.

Any news about the matter? the problem is still there...
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

take a hike Posted at 12-15 01:20
Any news about the matter? the problem is still there...

I am deeply sorry, I have not receive the feedback. I had urged the team again to provide me with the update, once I hear back from them, I will keep you updated.
As of the moment, if it is convenient, please try to use a different channel to upload the works. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-12-16
Use props
take a hike
lvl.4
Israel

Still, the problem persist...
2021-3-31
Use props
take a hike
lvl.4
Israel

it's still there...
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry to inform you that Showcase had been suspended and stop updating. Users can enter and view the page but log in and upload works are not supported. Apologize again for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your support.
2021-6-10
Use props
take a hike
lvl.4
Israel

DJI Susan Posted at 6-10 00:53
Hi there, I am sorry to inform you that Showcase had been suspended and stop updating. Users can enter and view the page but log in and upload works are not supported. Apologize again for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your support.

Still, is there any way to get my content showing on the Forums or DJI home page?
Should a moderator find my video adequate, might he choose it to show on the home page?
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules