Case CAS-5486214-X1B0S3 No Update
727 12 2020-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi DJI

Can you help ? My Drine was delivered to your reception by UPS and signed for by Augustin, But no update, Can you check the progress.

Thanks.
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there, thank you for reaching out, upon checking the tracking number, it was successfully delivered, please be advised that it will undergo a process for it to be scanned by our receiving team. Not to worry, we'll forward this to the designated team for further assistance and follow up. Thank you for your patience.
2020-12-1
Use props
djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk
lvl.1
Ireland

Thanks DJI Diana, I look forward to hearing from them.
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk Posted at 12-2 00:45
Thanks DJI Diana, I look forward to hearing from them.

Your case has been forwarded to the corresponding team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.
2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-2 01:51
Your case has been forwarded to the corresponding team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.

Hi, Its was covered with DJI Care, So i have made the invoice payment also, When will the new drone be sent out to me, I cannot find out on the site ?
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk Posted at 12-7 02:12
Hi, Its was covered with DJI Care, So i have made the invoice payment also, When will the new drone be sent out to me, I cannot find out on the site ?

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I'll forward your case to the team to check and expedite the process, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-12-7
Use props
djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-7 04:52
Sorry to have kept you waiting, I'll forward your case to the team to check and expedite the process, if there is an update, we'll let you know.

Thanks DJI Diana
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. As per check, your drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-12-7
Use props
djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-7 19:17
You're most welcome. As per check, your drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.

Thanks again.
2020-12-8
Use props
djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk
lvl.1
Ireland

HI Diana,

I am not happy at all, I have DJI Care Refresh and you have sent me back to same drone i sent to you but repaired , That is not what i paid DJI for, They offered me to pay for the repair which was more plus i had to cover the shipping there and back, So i chose to use one of my DJI Care Refreshes to be given a new drone and pay the lesser amount and no shipping charges, They are supposed to send me a BRAND NEW DRONE not the one i sent them that got repaired, I do not trust that as there was a mechanical or sensor failure  within 20 seconds of the drone taking off, It was brand new. There is no way i trust to fly this drone.

I want a new drone like i was promised, Not the same one back what you repaired , i could have paid for that without the DJI Care Refresh, I have been ripped off here, This needs to be sorted out or i am going to involve my solicitor.
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk Posted at 12-10 08:39
HI Diana,

I am not happy at all, I have DJI Care Refresh and you have sent me back to same drone i sent to you but repaired , That is not what i paid DJI for, They offered me to pay for the repair which was more plus i had to cover the shipping there and back, So i chose to use one of my DJI Care Refreshes to be given a new drone and pay the lesser amount and no shipping charges, They are supposed to send me a BRAND NEW DRONE not the one i sent them that got repaired, I do not trust that as there was a mechanical or sensor failure  within 20 seconds of the drone taking off, It was brand new. There is no way i trust to fly this drone.

I have sent you a PM,  please check it, thanks.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-11 01:46
I have sent you a PM,  please check it, thanks.

Great thanks for that. I did reply to you, Thanks for sorting that out, Appreciated

2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_zUJ0rPqpgQfk Posted at 12-11 02:09
Great thanks for that. I did reply to you, Thanks for sorting that out, Appreciated

No worries. Glad to be of help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2020-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules