Unlink Drone/ Remove Icon?
2081 7 2020-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I have sold my Mavic Mini 1, yet the icon still is there. Also it seems as if the new owners flights are being added to my totals. My actual current total distance is about half what the DJI Forum Total says it is based on the Fly App. Thanks for any assistance!
2020-12-1
Use props
Alevpi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Canada

I bought a drone, the box with it was sealed, while, as I was later informed by DJI, my drone was already activated...

DJI has a very bad policy regarding the registration of its drones, this policy should definitely be changed!
2020-12-1
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Indeed, still got my mavic pro (first edition) icon on, which was sold couple of years ago.

Another problem is the login email address, I am using to fly the drones and for this forum. Since I moved country, it is no longer active. I can still use it for a couple of months. Can't change my email. I have to make a new account and start from scratch. so, will use this email to log in, but no email can be send to me in a couple of months, and I won't be able to recuperate my password if I should forget it.
2020-12-2
Use props
Lisa3
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

No way, that’s what those icons are for, drones you own?
I thought they were just random icons the site put there.
Here’s the interesting thing, I have only purchased and owned one DJI drone, the MA2 so why are the others there!, DJI?
2020-12-2
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

Lisa3 Posted at 12-2 12:44
Here’s the interesting thing, I have only purchased and owned one DJI drone, the MA2 so why are the others there!, DJI?

That is weird. My icons match my purchases.
2020-12-2
Use props
CabinPete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98 ft
United States

Lisa3 Posted at 12-2 12:44
Here’s the interesting thing, I have only purchased and owned one DJI drone, the MA2 so why are the others there!, DJI?

Look left these were/are my drones, registered to me (different email, different account).
Why would they show up under my wife’s profile but her MM2 doesn’t show up under mine?
My original P3 was returned to BB after 2-3 weeks but still shows up.Lisa though they were add icons, when you click them it takes you to the DJI store.
What gives DJI?

Correction, she has a MA2
2020-12-5
Use props
The Duck
lvl.4
United States

Hi videoeditman,

Before you sold the Mini, did you hook it up to your PC and DJI Assistant 2 and perform the "restore to factory default" function.  I read somewhere that that has to be done so the drone gets linked to the new owner's account.  Maybe that would fix the icon/miles problem?

2020-12-5
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

No, I did not hook to DJI assistant. I never used that app. Have you done this procedure and it worked?
2020-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules