microphone won't connect
9048 8 2020-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
energiaflows
New

United States

I had paired my microphone succesfully last week but now it wont respond to the pairing button as the lght is a solid green. but on the OSMO itself it isn't paired bevause it doesn't show and when I enter the settings it shows it can't pair
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, energiaflows. Sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you're referring to the DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter, please try the following recommendations and see if that helps.

1. Please restart the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle and DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter, and try linking again.
2. Please ensure that your DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter has power. If not, please try it again after it is fully charged.
3. Please ensure that your D.JI Wireless Microphone Transmitter is not connected with another wireless microphone. If not, disconnect the wireless microphone and try linking again.
4. Please make sure that the firmware of the DJI Pocket 2, DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle, and DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter are all the latest version. If not, update the firmware and try linking again.
5. Please swipe down on the touchscreen of the D.J Pocket 2, and swipe left to check whether there Wireless Mic icon. If not, remove and insert the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle again.

Kindly keep us updated.
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi energiaflows, is the wireless mic light still solid green if pocket2 is powered off?

if so would you plz try :
1. click the pairing button making pocket 2 searching for wireless mic.
2. power on (switch on) the wireless microphone and simultaneously press the pair button, making the wireless mic green led blinking (into the pairing).   check whether it can connect to pocket2 .

2020-12-2
Use props
gabrielalvareztravel
lvl.1

France

Hello DJI community, I just got a DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo & I have the same issue pairing the wireless mic.
I connected the DJI Pocket 2 to my iPhone & the Mimo app & it updated the firmware.
I'm following the process to pair the wireless mic with the Do-It-All plug, when I turn on the mic transmitter the light turn green as the Do-It-All as well but when I try pairing I get the "Wireless mic not found" error.
Here is the video of what I'm doing & the error:
https://youtu.be/L4xmaAIBTsk
I followed the process provided by DJI moderator switching on & off, etc but doesn't work.
How can I update wireless mic firmware?
Please help
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_rX2bB5ltyabL
New

Canada

DJI is a useless company
2022-5-24
Use props
Khucies
New

United States

Hi I think I have figured it out.

I had the same issue of dji microphone always being on and do it all handle unable to connect to it. So I connected the dji mic to the do-it-all-handle via cable, then while holding the connection button, turned on the dji mic. After that it started blinking again. Reconnected the do-it-all-handle and tested for mic connection as method shown above. Worked for me.
2022-10-21
Use props
WTFILMS
New
Flight distance : 276831 ft
Colombia

Hello, i have the DJI mic, but the TX2 wonk link with the receiver, i tried everything and it wont connect. Can somebody help me, please.
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WTFILMS Posted at 2-22 18:56
Hello, i have the DJI mic, but the TX2 wonk link with the receiver, i tried everything and it wont connect. Can somebody help me, please.

Hi, WTFILMS. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues with your DJI Mic. May we ask if you are using the DJI Mic as a standalone or with another device? If it's the latter, kindly indicate the specific device it's used with.
And by the way, here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Put the DJI Mic transmitter and receiver into the charging case, close the case, and open it again. Then take out the transmitter and receiver to check whether the pairing is successful.
2. Tap “Link Device” on the touchscreen of the receiver, and press and hold the pairing button on the side of the transmitter. When the indicator on the transmitter is solid green, pairing is successful.
3. If the linking fails after the above steps have been tried, please put the firmware package into the receiver or transmitter that fails to be linked and then refresh the firmware. After the firmware has successfully refreshed, repeat the above operation.
Please keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-22
Use props
Xavier Madera
New

United States

My iPhone 13 mini won’t allow my dji mic to connect after it working a week ago.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules