Propeller guards flight problem
665 7 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MathewM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2336 ft
United Kingdom

Is it possible that when flying outdoors with propeller guards it can cause flight behaviour problems etc
2020-12-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With prop guards on, certainly for the Mavic Mini, distance and height are limited. Possibly the same for the MA2 which I think you have.
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MathewM. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may use the propeller guards on your DJI Drones when flying outdoors for additional safety during flight. In addition the said propeller guards protects the propellers and other objects from damage and makes your DJI Droned easier to transport. Thank you.
2020-12-2
Use props
MathewM
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Since adding the guards it’s been acting strange it almost even flew away and indoors with props a alert comes on saying guards detected extra safety taken
2020-12-3
Use props
MathewM
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 12-2 05:53
With prop guards on, certainly for the Mavic Mini, distance and height are limited. Possibly the same for the MA2 which I think you have.

Thank you, since installing the gaurds it’s been acting even more strange on top of my earlier problems I think your right though
How is smaller version in general was thinking to add to my Collection as I do photography
2020-12-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MathewM Posted at 12-3 01:44
Thank you, since installing the gaurds it’s been acting even more strange on top of my earlier problems I think your right though
How is smaller version in general was thinking to add to my Collection as I do photography

The mini is a great bit of kit - limited to 2.7K video however. But the new Mini 2 has a higher resolution camera and a number of other improvements.
2020-12-3
Use props
MathewM
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 12-3 04:00
The mini is a great bit of kit - limited to 2.7K video however. But the new Mini 2 has a higher resolution camera and a number of other improvements.

Thank you bud
2020-12-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're very welcome
2020-12-3
Use props
Advanced