655 3 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Corbie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74505 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
I'm using DJI Fly with a mini 2 and an IPad Pro 11. All firmware and IOS are up to date. Every time I fly the app black screen crashes and it is always when I'm very nearly back to home point. The app will restart withou issue. All other apps are shut down and flight mode used while flying.
To begin with I was using an iPhone SE (original version) and I didn't encounter this issue. The screen was a little small so I started using the IPad but no have this problem. I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue or has any useful suggestions!
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Corbie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will still persist? Please be advised that before you uninstall the DJI Fly application on the said mobile device, kindly please back up your important shots saved on the DJI Fly application  and sync the flight records as well. Thank you.
2020-12-2
Use props
Corbie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74505 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-2 19:47
Hello there Corbie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will still persist? Please be advised that before you uninstall the DJI Fly application on the said mobile device, kindly please back up your important shots saved on the DJI Fly application  and sync the flight records as well. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I tried this out today and so far so good. Made a couple of short test flights and no crashes
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Corbie Posted at 12-3 07:14
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I tried this out today and so far so good. Made a couple of short test flights and no crashes

Hi there Corbie. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. It is great to know that everything is working well. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules