Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Insanely easy feature to implement in Osmo Pocket2 :O
806 2 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans13f043a4
lvl.1
Poland

Wha the easy improvement to be made making Pocket 2 excellent tool for pro and prosumer users!
listen...
Direct Esposure compensation
On the right side of the screen there is a Zoom touch control that we can use to zoom in and zoom out.
The one control that makes any camera suited for pro use is a exposure compensation and it is lacking in Pocket 2 as a directly available feature.
What if YOU DJI make the same kind of touch control for setting Exposure compensation (-5....+5 EV would be excellent but I don't know if it is possible) on the left side of the screen? This is sometimes called a Program shift and you'll know how to implement it. It would be insanely huge improvement it I could set directly from the screen the Exposure compensation during video recording!!!

Please consider adding this featue!

PS
I think You could even implement it as a swipe left /right (-/+) throuought the screen displaying the scale and info what is actual EV compensation.... and these "hearts" that are now associated wth side swipes move to some other gesture.
2020-12-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Tap "Pro", tap "exposure", slide up or down to adjust.  It's there already, and very quick to access.
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information you have shared with us. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Pocket 2, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules