Some features are gone after auto-reset due to out of battery
719 7 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eunhaejune
lvl.1

South Korea

My Pocket 2 went out of battery after recording some shots. When it turned back on, the device was reset on its own.
But the problem is that some of the features I could see from Pocket 2 (not on Osmo Pocket) was gone.
  • Glamour effects has been disappeared(but Glamour effect can be seen when connected to Mimo app)
  • Option to choose mic direction has gone
  • ISO can be set upto 6400 regardless it is on auto or manual mode
  • Mimo app temporarily recognized Picket 2 as Osmo Pocket.

I visited DJI store in Korea and explained the problems but the technician says it is his first time hearing such issue and can’t do much unless I make repair service reservations online. And he also said that if it is a software issue there’s nothing they can do before reporting to DJI HQ first.

IMG_4283 copy 2.jpg
2020-12-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

This is similar to two other reports here - DJI sent them special instructions - looks like a bug needing a firmware fix perhaps?
2020-12-2
Use props
eunhaejune
lvl.1

South Korea

fansfe82067d Posted at 12-2 15:00
This is similar to two other reports here - DJI sent them special instructions - looks like a bug needing a firmware fix perhaps?

Hi, would you mind sharing links for the two other reports? I went through the posts and couldn't find them. Maybe their solution can ben applied to mine.
Thanks.
2020-12-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The solution has not been posted.  You have to wait for DJI to contact you directly.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=229903

2020-12-2
Use props
eunhaejune
lvl.1

South Korea

fansfe82067d Posted at 12-2 16:18
The solution has not been posted.  You have to wait for DJI to contact you directly.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=229903

An... I see. Thanks for the link though. I just hope that DJI would contact me as soon as possible so that I can fully enjoy Pocket 2 again.
2020-12-2
Use props
canthony
New

United States

I am in the DJI app on my phone and the Glamour Effects filter has disappeared after I reinstalled the app.  I always use it to edit my videos. Please help.  Thanks
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

canthony Posted at 9-19 13:56
I am in the DJI app on my phone and the Glamour Effects filter has disappeared after I reinstalled the app.  I always use it to edit my videos. Please help.  Thanks

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Is this for Pocket 2? Can you please show us a screenshot from the App showing the issue, please? I appreciate your patience.
2023-9-20
Use props
canthony
New

United States

Here is the screenshot.  There used to be a Glamour Effects filter and it has disappeared.
2023-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules