RSC2 Horizon Drift
1294 2 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdamFK
lvl.1
United States

I used my new RSC2 to film out a car window and noticed anytime the car moved, my horizon would lean to the side significantly.
Is this a normal occurance of a gimbal or is this a sign of an issue?

Attached is an example from the shoot.

2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, normally handholding the gimbal in the car may not fully guarantee the performance of the gimbal stabilization. According to the video you provided, it was possibly because your car was crossing the yellow speed bumps (see the pic we highlighted). This would easily cause the shaky on the gimbal. You can try shooting on the road without the speed bumps to see if this issue still existing.

Thanks.
2020-12-3
Use props
AdamFK
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-3 03:02
Hello there, normally handholding the gimbal in the car may not fully guarantee the performance of the gimbal stabilization. According to the video you provided, it was possibly because your car was crossing the yellow speed bumps (see the pic we highlighted). This would easily cause the shaky on the gimbal. You can try shooting on the road without the speed bumps to see if this issue still existing.
[view_image]

Hi, this was one of many shots that day. It happened all day while driving, so not due to speed bumps
2020-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules