mavic pro no data only video says disconnected
744 11 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stuartmac
lvl.2

Canada

i have what i beieve is a new macvic pro,  came from an auction with the box aircraft and two batteries,  the unit aprears new had all the stickers on it and everthing but when i got a remote and set it up i have video and a ready to fly green bar but cant calibrate the gimbal or compas it just says disconected,  battery says N/A and the gimbal quits at 64 precent calibration.  

I have tried two android usb c cables and im pluging into the usb port directly on the remote.  i have also tried it in wifi mode and get the same message.  

Is it fuc#D. ?  
2020-12-2
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

I suggest that you look at all Youtube videos first about Mavic pro. It is hard for me to say where the problem is. Good luck!
2020-12-3
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Croatia

Micato Posted at 12-3 10:34
I suggest that you look at all Youtube videos first about Mavic pro. It is hard for me to say where the problem is. Good luck!

Can you fly?
2020-12-3
Use props
stuartmac
lvl.2

Canada

no i cant do anything,  it powers up and connects i have the live video feed but no flight control or imu connection.  the display on the remote is blank beyond battery life the the pulsing signal strength bar.  
2020-12-3
Use props
stuartmac
lvl.2

Canada

2020-12-3
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Croatia

I think that your AC and RC are not linked. I do not understand how do you see live feed from camera except if you are connected directly via WiFi AC to your mobile device (do not use that, you have RC).

Have you tried to link RC to AC yourself ?  Try this process first !!!  There are 2 ways how to do that in this video. I think that (second way) is for you, switch on AC must be on (RC not WIFI). Then press C1, C2, REC and hold it then..   See video.
In your video I see cable from your RC connected in micro USB port. Disconnect it, before linking on (second way) C1,C2 ...

2020-12-4
Use props
stuartmac
lvl.2

Canada

i have done that, both ways.   it is linked, you can see the connecting message disappear in the remote and the lights change on the tail.   i have full video feed in the app but thats it.   0 telemetry data on the remote.  
also have tried it on wifi and its the same,  video only,  0 flight controls or conection to imu ect.

2020-12-4
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Check the AC firmware with the Assistent (PC).
2020-12-4
Use props
stuartmac
lvl.2

Canada

i have checked and refreshed multiple times on the ac and remote with the assistant software on my mac.  
2020-12-4
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Why you fire on the AC first? Normally the RC must be fired on and then the AC. (Switch on AC must be on RC mode.)
2020-12-4
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

stuartmac Posted at 12-4 13:29
i have checked and refreshed multiple times on the ac and remote with the assistant software on my mac.

If you know someone with an MP or MPP, you could find out which device is causing problems. Try another mobile. Good luck.
2020-12-5
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Croatia

Did you tried to reflash firmware on AC and RC?  
2020-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules