Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Has anyone got dji Fly running on a MOTO G5 Plus?
987 1 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buehlerbg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4511 ft
United States

I downloaded from dji directly.  It is reconized as an unknown app and I tell it to install anyway.   It almost finshes installing and then it quits and says app not installed.

Any advice?
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there buehlerbg. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information. Upon checking the said mobile device ( MOTO G5 Plus ) that you want to use on for the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the MOTO G5 Plus will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2020-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules