Care Refresh bought online didn't activate (?)
2560 10 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scl_lrt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420331 ft
Italy

I have just received my Mini 2 Combo, bought online from store.dji.com, along with its 2-year Care Refresh plan.
I went through the process of updating the firmware and activating the drone, after which the app reminds me to activate the Care Refresh plan within 48 hours.
I dismissed the message, as I read on the website that the Care Refresh plan bought online is already bound with its drone; however, upon checking on service.dji.com/djicare/coverage, the serial number appears invalid. The following message appears:

The serial number you entered is invalid. Please check and try again. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact DJI Support.
I have contacted the support, not long ago, and the guy told me that my request has been escalated to the team, and that I should check again tomorrow if the Care Refresh is bound to the serial number of my drone.
But I am still concerned that the drone or the Care Refresh didn't activate properly, and that there are only 48 hours to bind them. Note that the invoice for the Care Refresh 2-year plan is available in my orders info, but I haven't received any emails to confirm its activation.

Anyone can clear this up?
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi scl_lrt, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I have forwarded it to the corresponding team to check, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.
2020-12-3
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

I have a similar issue. I bought a DJI Mini 2 and bought the Refresh package while activating the drone. my order is now stuck on 'Processed' and hasn't gone to 'Completed' yet. When it first asked me about binding the package to the drone it was asking me for a verification code but that wasn't in either of the emails sent to me and I can't find it on the order details. (I also don't know how to get that option back up in the app). My refresh order number is 0446573085925 please help asap!
2020-12-3
Use props
scl_lrt
lvl.2
Italy

MKPSG12 Posted at 12-3 06:28
I have a similar issue. I bought a DJI Mini 2 and bought the Refresh package while activating the drone. my order is now stuck on 'Processed' and hasn't gone to 'Completed' yet. When it first asked me about binding the package to the drone it was asking me for a verification code but that wasn't in either of the emails sent to me and I can't find it on the order details. (I also don't know how to get that option back up in the app). My refresh order number is 0446573085925 please help asap!

I think you can find that same page here:
https://service.dji.com/care/active
But an Activation Code is needed, and I am not sure where to find that.
I purchased the Care Refresh along with the Mini 2, but I didn't receive any code or confirmation
2020-12-3
Use props
scl_lrt
lvl.2
Italy

Solved. I have just received an email with the service agreement and I can successfully check my DJI service plan on the website.
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

scl_lrt Posted at 12-3 07:56
Solved. I have just received an email with the service agreement and I can successfully check my DJI service plan on the website.

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day.
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MKPSG12 Posted at 12-3 06:28
I have a similar issue. I bought a DJI Mini 2 and bought the Refresh package while activating the drone. my order is now stuck on 'Processed' and hasn't gone to 'Completed' yet. When it first asked me about binding the package to the drone it was asking me for a verification code but that wasn't in either of the emails sent to me and I can't find it on the order details. (I also don't know how to get that option back up in the app). My refresh order number is 0446573085925 please help asap!

Hi MKPSG12, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please PM me the serial number of your drone, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-12-3
Use props
DuncanS
New
Flight distance : 22093 ft
United Kingdom

Getting the exact same issue here as @scl_lrt - getting "The serial number you entered is invalid" for my serial number which I've definitely entered correctly.
2021-3-23
Use props
scl_lrt
lvl.2
Italy

DuncanS Posted at 3-23 06:54
Getting the exact same issue here as @scl_lrt - getting "The serial number you entered is invalid" for my serial number which I've definitely entered correctly.

From what I understand, if you buy the Care Refresh plan online you should get within a couple of days a confirmation email that contains the service agreement and the details of the plan.
I suggest you to check your emails and verify whether you have ever received the service agreement.

If you haven't received it, like I didn't at first, you should contact the support. Mine was activated the following day.
2021-3-24
Use props
DuncanS
New
Flight distance : 22093 ft
United Kingdom

scl_lrt Posted at 3-24 01:27
From what I understand, if you buy the Care Refresh plan online you should get within a couple of days a confirmation email that contains the service agreement and the details of the plan.
I suggest you to check your emails and verify whether you have ever received the service agreement.

Thanks! Arrived this morning - seems like it would be less stressful buying it in the DJI Fly app so that you know you're covered on day 1, rather than buying it up-front during purchase of the drone.
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DuncanS Posted at 3-24 03:47
Thanks! Arrived this morning - seems like it would be less stressful buying it in the DJI Fly app so that you know you're covered on day 1, rather than buying it up-front during purchase of the drone.

Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules