Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin RS2 tilt axis arm problem
1225 5 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DzikaFlisica
lvl.1
Poland

Hi there!

Recently i bought Ronin RS2. I have a problem with one of the sliding arms of a gimbal. Where paning arm slides perfectly, while setting up gimbal, the tilt arm is struggling to move in its bracket. I litterally have to push it really hard in order to move it just a little, and even then it moves non-linear, so balancing out the gimbal is quite a chalange.

Taking into consideration this other arm, which is moving quite easily, i suppose it shouldnt behave like this, should it?

What to do? Service?

2020-12-3
Use props
DzikaFlisica
lvl.1
Poland

Any suggestions?
2020-12-5
Use props
jaybee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 586201 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Exact same poblem here. It's so hard to move with a camera on and paint has already scraped away near the numerical markings. All very well having carbon on the other axis, but this one is just awful to adjust.

Edit: In fact it's bad with no camera or plate as well. I removed the thumbscrew and recorded a video. Seems to be badly machined as it's grating, or perhaps we just have a bad copy?

DJI, please can you respond and advise.

1-31 03:23
Use props
djiuser_YIrYd206zJSm
lvl.1

India

DID you found the solution for this ?
2-20 11:17
Use props
djiuser_YIrYd206zJSm
lvl.1

India

DID you found the solution for this ?
2-20 11:18
Use props
brettalton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16791 ft
Canada

I have the exact same issue here. I removed the thumb screw (with spring and everything) and it can’t slide without immense pressure. I put it back together and made it even worse by tightening it further. The paint flies off in dust form whenever I move it.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to loosen the grip on the tilt arm. Help!!
735329C6-5E33-4B7F-8B2D-A41F1573D8D9.jpeg
F2BB6D54-D105-43D8-B3AC-9DC9CF813F69.jpeg
4-16 12:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules