how many stories and lies can dji tell in one transaction
2172 1 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Z9sRyP1iLfqi
lvl.1

United States

i have not even received my package yet and so far there are so many stories, lies, and blatent attempts at fraud that there would be a mountain of criminal cases against dji, if they were based in the US.  facts are as follows:
pay for goggles on 12-1-2020 at 9:06am (site says ships within 1 business day of payment)
on 12-2-2020 i contact to get tracking info since site shows "to be shipped".  that is when i am told to "kindy wait" and that it is being "prepared to ship"
after some back and fourth i ask to cancel my order and they say they cannot because it has "prepared to be shipped".  so for intent of duping you into a purchase they claim "shipped in 1 day". for anything else they mean it as "receiving your money"
later that day i get an email with a tracking number, but according to ups, the item has not been received yet....only the label printed.
i then contact again via chat and while they agree that "shipped" means to physically give to shipping company, they still offer no resolution, no refund of payment, nothing other than "kindly wait". so site says item ships within one business day, however for all purposes, dji considers "receiving your order" to be the same as "shippeed".
they also changed my shipping time from 3-5 days to 10-15 days and again say "kindly wait".  

how is it possible they can remain in business with such horrible service skills and blatent dishonesy?  at this point i have filed a claim with my credit card company and will just go buy an Orqa brand digital goggle set, or just none at all.  if it is this bad before ever getting the item, how bad will it be once there is an actual problem with them?

am i the only one that feels there should be much better customer service and better effort to complete orders as they claim?  especially when you cannot buy anything from them for less than $1000 (maybe a refurb mini and a mermory card but that is it)
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2020-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules