dji robomaster s1 battery malfunction
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennis123
lvl.1

Netherlands

yesterday was the dji robomaster s1 delivered at my house, today i started to assemble the robot. After the assembly was completed, i started up the dji robomaster and connected to my phone. A new firmware update was installed, afterwards i drove the robomaster around for about 5-10 minutes before shutting it down. when i tried starting up the robomaster about an hour later, the battery doesn't turn on nor do the led blinking lights work. i though that the battery may have died, which was strange since i turned it off with about 76% battery. anyways, i connected the battery to the charger again the led indicating lights don't turn on. any suggetions about what could be the problem?
2020-12-3
Use props
Cino
lvl.3

Hong Kong

try send it back to dji?
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dennis123. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your new DJI Robomaster S1. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check the said issue and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-12-3
Use props
dennis123
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-3 19:56
Hello there dennis123. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your new DJI Robomaster S1. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check the said issue and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Thanks in advance for your quick response, unfortunately there is no warranty left on this robomaster since i bought it from someone who got this robot as a gift over six months ago. The robomaster was still unopend, and is therefore new. Does this matter with the support DJI offers?
2020-12-4
Use props
dennis123
lvl.1

Netherlands

Cino Posted at 12-3 18:56
try send it back to dji?

I bought the robomaster from someone who got it over six months ago. The robomaster hasn't been opened untill i started to assemble it yesterday. Maybe there is another solution without having to send the robomaster to DJI for diagnostics?
2020-12-4
Use props
azzido
lvl.1

Romania

Do you still have the battery ? If you don't need it anymore, can you open it to check the cells ?
2020-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules