Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kanaye Shogun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 335062 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Hello.

I can't get my Sony A7sIII to work with RSC 2 with USB type C that was in the box. I have the latest Firmware on RSC 2 ( v01.01.00.10)  and my Sony A7SIII. When i connect the USB C cable I get black screen on Sony with USB MODE - MTP that i cant get rid off. There is no option in Sony to select PC remote ( it is in Auto ). If i use cable for Sony everything works but I cant set front wheel for autofocus, ISO, aperture ect.

How can i fix this ?

Thank you!
2020-12-3
Use props
Kanaye Shogun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 335062 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

I found the solution myself. Sony changed menus ( from A7III ) so PC remote option is under TRANSFER/REMOTE - PC REMOTE FUNCTION and not under USB Connection and you have to turn it On.  You can leave the post if it helps someone else too.
2020-12-3
Use props
Cayton828
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2358383 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kanaye Shogun Posted at 2020-12-3 09:59
I found the solution myself. Sony changed menus ( from A7III ) so PC remote option is under TRANSFER/REMOTE - PC REMOTE FUNCTION and not under USB Connection and you have to turn it On.  You can leave the post if it helps someone else too.

If there's any way you could give me a call I would really appreciate it. I have tried everything possible and cannot get my monitor to work with this gimbal. 828-226-7140. Thanks a lot
2022-4-8
Use props
Geziuss
New

Suriname

Kanaye Shogun Posted at 2020-12-3 09:59
I found the solution myself. Sony changed menus ( from A7III ) so PC remote option is under TRANSFER/REMOTE - PC REMOTE FUNCTION and not under USB Connection and you have to turn it On.  You can leave the post if it helps someone else too.

i wanna thank you for posting this comment... i've been searching the web for 3 days now and your comment is the only thing that actually helped me with my problem
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules