Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Case: CAS-5489835-L2P0X7 - No Update
686 3 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6p1R0L0mpdDh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129705 ft
United Kingdom

HI, I have raised a Care Refresh case, and the drone has been under investigation now for three working days.  Unfortunately I have not received any update as to progress or the outcome of the investigations.

Would it be possible to update my case with some progress?

Many thanks.
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to know about this. I understand you wanted to know of the updates regarding your case. Upon checking, data analysis has been finished and you will be notified of the results via email. May we confirm if you will use your DJI Care Refresh service plan for your case? Please let me know upon reading this for us to notify the team designated of your request.

Alternatively, you may check the progress of your case online using our Repair Progress Inquiry feature. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2020-12-3
Use props
Dave Nussey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129705 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, yes I can confirm that I will be using my care refresh plan to progress and resolve the issues / damage.  

I have checked numerous times via the Repair Progress Inquiry, but there have been no updates.

Thanks.
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dave Nussey Posted at 12-3 14:16
Hi, yes I can confirm that I will be using my care refresh plan to progress and resolve the issues / damage.  

I have checked numerous times via the Repair Progress Inquiry, but there have been no updates.

Thanks for your confirmation, I have asked the team to expedite your case, there will be a quotation of the DJI Care Refresh send to your email soon.
2020-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules