RSC2 Case
2497 2 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArielAlvaradoL
lvl.1
Mexico

So I've bought the RSC2 without the pro combo, and it comes just in the box with no easy way of carrying it around, and I was hoping I could buy the case separately but they don't sell it on the website... Seems like either you get it alongside the pro combo or you don't get it at all. I hope they make it available to buy separately.
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ArielAlvaradoL. Thank you for reaching out and for purchasing the DJI RSC 2. As of the moment the DJI is not selling the DJI RSC 2 Carrying Case separately. I hope that you can get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members on what carrying case they are using to transport there DJI RSC 2. For the most recent update and accessories for the DJI RSC 2 kindly please visit our official DJI store website at https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav for further details. Thank you.
2020-12-3
Use props
seyjo
lvl.1

Germany

Hey,

Had the same topic as I bout it.

There are a few noname or cheep solutions on amazon and ebay, designed a bag for the rsc2.

I ending but and got an Tenba Tools BYOB 10.
I can fit the folded Gimbal, plate (have to loose it before), grip and all cables I need in a small package and am able to put this bag into my PD Backpack 30l. (Al the other cases was to big in dimension for )

Think there is enough space for an raveneye too - maybe the Smartphone holder would need an seperat place in your bagpack.

Cool thing about this insert: can use if with the deciders for carrying my cam in an other non photography backpack or put an strap on it (yes it's not made for this purpose but there are two small slings so technically it's possible

Fine it a try, I don't regret it and woz buy it even if I had the pro case
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules