Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beware Energen DroneMax A40!
743 0 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NCphotofly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69938 ft
United States

The Energen DroneMax A40 is not a dependable charging device for drone batteries or any device! I want to warm fellow drone operators that the Energen DroneMax A40 is not a dependable device and the Energen support operation is not helpful at all.  I purchased an Energen DroneMax A40 on September 2, 2019 through Amazon. The  Energen DroneMax A40 worked for about 10 months. Then, it would not take a charge. I returned the device and was sent a replacement. That replacement had the same problem. I have been trying since mid-August 2020 to try to get a repair or replacement. I have had nothing but the run-around from the Energen facility in California. I've talked on the phone with both Gary and Edward in the office there. Both have assured me that they would find my original emails and follow up. That hasn't happened. If you want longer flight times, do yourself a favor and buy more batteries. Again, the Energen DroneMax A40, and quite possibly the entire product line of Energen charging devices, is not dependable and the support system is poor to non-existent. Please share this information with people in the drone community so that they can avoid spending a lot of money for the Energen DroneMax A40, a device that is not dependable with a support system that is not helpful.
2020-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules