556 4 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterPan007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Hi all,
why I cant upgrade my remote to version V02.00.1101 from Nov 11 ?
always always  ERROR ... retry = same thing Update Failed
Please help me

My pc is online and i have the latest Assistant 2

Connect with USB and USB-C to remote

Thanks
2020-12-3
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I personally use Macs and the DJI Assistant 2 has to have a the supplemental drivers installed via a Terminal window which pops up asking for the root password.  Failing to install the supplemental drivers will result in the DJI Assistant 2 not working.  

It could be a USB driver issue on Windows or a setting that prevents the needed drivers for the RC to be downloaded and installed.  Also, it could for Windows that the supplemental drivers are not installed with the DJI Assistant 2. Try deleting the DJI Assistant 2 and reinstalling it.  
2020-12-3
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

JohnLietzke Posted at 12-3 15:36
I personally use Macs and the DJI Assistant 2 has to have a the supplemental drivers installed via a Terminal window which pops up asking for the root password.  Failing to install the supplemental drivers will result in the DJI Assistant 2 not working.  

It could be a USB driver issue on Windows or a setting that prevents the needed drivers for the RC to be downloaded and installed.  Also, it could for Windows that the supplemental drivers are not installed with the DJI Assistant 2. Try deleting the DJI Assistant 2 and reinstalling it.

Did it twice (desinstall and reinstall) i was able to upgrade my drone but not my remote ...
2020-12-3
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

After 3 times I finally have it , but it still doesnt work.

Cant connect to remote, the 4 white lights still flashing  all the time.

Try it with samsung s20 and ipad , same thing , nothing ???

Can it be the usb-c connector on the remote??
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

We have replied back to your other post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 590&pid=2360532 as it seems that this is also related. Please check and notify us. Thanks!
2020-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules