2042 14 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hey guys,

Just like everyone I'm speculating on the new release of the DJI FPV drone, which I'm very excited about.
This is the video I made as a commentary with my opinion:

In regards to people who don't want to watch a video, I also have an article about that: DJI FPV Drone leaked!(photos, videos, specs, and release date)

So let's start

1. What are it's main specs?
  • 4k 60fps camera
  • 6s battery
  • unknown range
  • unknown battery life
  • 5 inch propellers
2.What about the camera?

• it's a 2 in one (FPV and recording)
  • It can be tilted while in the air
3.Other facts

• Price estimated to be between $800 and $1500 ( depending on the package chosen)

What price do you think it will cost?

dji-fpv-camera-closeup.jpg
2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PaulArcher. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing information. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-12-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks cool!
2020-12-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think it will be closer to $1500
2020-12-4
Use props
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DAFlys Posted at 12-4 02:04
I think it will be closer to $1500

I think you may be right man. Unfortunately, lol
2020-12-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool - thanks for sharing
2020-12-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PaulArcher Posted at 12-4 03:10
I think you may be right man. Unfortunately, lol

And Im not sure about repairability at least with a home built for you can fix it.
2020-12-4
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Big question: Will the new drone work with the existing controller/goggles?

Also: will there be an air unit V2?
2020-12-4
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

wishlist:
- give better stable latency (not dynamic)
- simple HDMI/usb-c video out
- oled
- small vtx half way lighter then vista striped (can be lower in power, just keep it light)
- audio
- betaflight full support
- let this gamepad controller got halls and good ergonomics
2020-12-4
Use props
M4cgr3g0r
lvl.2

United States

I just bought the FPV combo over black friday and I'm mulling sending it back. I was going to pair it with a third party quad but now I think I should just wait for the DJI combo package. Who knows if my goggles and black controller are going to have all the features of the new package. I wish I could get some clarification on this, as I need to make a decision in the next couple of days.
2020-12-4
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

M4cgr3g0r Posted at 12-4 20:19
I just bought the FPV combo over black friday and I'm mulling sending it back. I was going to pair it with a third party quad but now I think I should just wait for the DJI combo package. Who knows if my goggles and black controller are going to have all the features of the new package. I wish I could get some clarification on this, as I need to make a decision in the next couple of days.

It's all just rumors still. But goggles really look like they aren't getting an update and the radio is just getting a smaller version which is gonna have removable (and probably non-customizable?) stick ends and a smaller battery. I'd keep the combo and build a quad if I was you.
2020-12-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_E0NpCoDRcoAq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11056 ft
Netherlands

i think it will be 1299
2020-12-15
Use props
lakshyapoptani
New

India

hi

This was an amazing drone I am a casual big fan of DJI because of its quality products.

When I got to knew that DJI FPV Combo comes with a normal remote controller, which allows operators to operate in three flight modes. N (normal) mode offers a flight control experience similar to traditional DJI drones like the Mavic Series. S (sport) mode is a mixed flight style that bridges the area between the stability of N mode and the more exciting maneuvers of typical first-person view drones. M (manual) mode offers the full FPV flight experience and limitless control options.

To read further and to know the best possible DJI FPV drone price you can visit here.dji fpv drone price
2021-3-2
Use props
lakshyapoptani
New

India

This was an amazing drone I am a casual big fan of DJI because of its quality products.

When I got to knew that DJI FPV Combo comes with a normal remote controller, which allows operators to operate in three flight modes. N (normal) mode offers a flight control experience similar to traditional DJI drones like the Mavic Series. S (sport) mode is a mixed flight style that bridges the area between the stability of N mode and the more exciting maneuvers of typical first-person view drones. M (manual) mode offers the full FPV flight experience and limitless control options.

To read further and to know the best possible DJI FPV drone price you can visit here.
2021-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules