Exception: Date Tentative.....
1814 5 2020-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkygenX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 405515 ft
United States

So UPS had my order already in my city and out for delivery according to My Choice UPS app and suddenly my package grew a pair of wings and flew back to its place of origin?!?!.... lol? After countless attempts in locating through UPS direct 5/7 and DJI 0 (ZERO)/7, I will try my luck here on the forums...

2020-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi SkygenX, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the corresponding team for a check and keep you updated, thanks.
2020-12-3
Use props
SkygenX
lvl.2
United States

Update? I'm done dealing with UPS. Clearly says another shipping label has been created on November 30th on my.DJI.com  but UPS hasn't picked it up yet...? Take note that my original purchase was placed on November 21st and UPS was in my city on the 25th for delivery. It'll be 17 days tomorrow! Order Number:        0019889608551
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SkygenX Posted at 12-7 19:28
Update? I'm done dealing with UPS. Clearly says another shipping label has been created on November 30th on my.DJI.com  but UPS hasn't picked it up yet...? Take note that my original purchase was placed on November 21st and UPS was in my city on the 25th for delivery. It'll be 17 days tomorrow! Order Number:        0019889608551

Sorry to have kept you waiting, our team is confirming with the UPS, I'll help to push the team again, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.
2020-12-7
Use props
SkygenX
lvl.2
United States

UPS contacted me on the 8th. She clearly knew the contents of my package as well as the total value for confirmation on my end and assured me and investigation has started. The following day on My.DJI.com, the message was updated: "We're attempting to verify the package location. / Claim issued. 2020-12-09 14:58:00" Haven't seen an update or heard from anyone since!

It's December 16th today! I don't need my money refunded, I need what I ordered! Now giving DJI the benefit of the doubt, I've gone ahead and ordered more products and already received them within 7 days direct from the China warehouse
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SkygenX Posted at 12-16 12:08
UPS contacted me on the 8th. She clearly knew the contents of my package as well as the total value for confirmation on my end and assured me and investigation has started. The following day on My.DJI.com, the message was updated: "We're attempting to verify the package location. / Claim issued. 2020-12-09 14:58:00" Haven't seen an update or heard from anyone since!

It's December 16th today! I don't need my money refunded, I need what I ordered! Now giving DJI the benefit of the doubt, I've gone ahead and ordered more products and already received them within 7 days direct from the China warehouse

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your confirmation and let me know that you want the order and don't want a refund, I'll forward your request to the corresponding team and urge the team for an update on your case. Thank you again for your patience.
2020-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules