DJI Mavic Mini Rc not connected, only charging
401 2 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Valentin9321
New

Netherlands

Hello guys,

I've just purchased a DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, but i'm having some issue connecting the mobile device. Untill now I've tryed with my phone and my wifes. We both have the Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), with android 10.
My problem is quite strange and actually i couldn't find anyone else in my situation. I found numerous cases when the RC is charging the phone, but in my case it's the total opposite. My phone seems only to charge the RC without actually communicating with it.
I've already bought a different RC cable, still the same problem. I've also tried pairing the RC and phone when they were both at 100%, still no success. Also enabled the USB debugging and tried all the USB configurations.
I mention that i have no problem connecting the drone/ RC on the DJI Assistant 2 (everything is up to date). I also have no problems flying with the drone after pulling the both sticks down-out, although i do it indoor only for a few seconds with the prop. guards on, assuming the calibrations is not done.
Any advice before turning the drone in ?

Thank you !
2020-12-4
Use props
Valentin9321
New

Netherlands

Hello all,
I found the solution, at least in my case. I've ordered another cable that worked like a charm.
I don't know if this is a large scale problem, but for me it worked and maybe it will help others.

Cable.jpg
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Valentin9321. We're sorry to read about the issue you just experienced and glad it was sorted out. If you want, you can reach out to our Customer Support if you want your original RC Cable replaced. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2020-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules