Data Connector Cover
584 6 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does DJI sell the cover for the back of the pocket/pocket 2 which connects your phone and joystick? Can’t find one.
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Iancraig10. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry about the availability of the back cover of the DJI Osmo Pocket / DJI Pocket 2. I am sorry to say that DJI does not sell this cover separately. If you are having issue with your DJI Osmo Pocket / DJI Pocket 2. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check your DJI Camera and will give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2020-12-4
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-4 01:39
Hello there Iancraig10. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry about the availability of the back cover of the DJI Osmo Pocket / DJI Pocket 2. I am sorry to say that DJI does not sell this cover separately. If you are having issue with your DJI Osmo Pocket / DJI Pocket 2. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check your DJI Camera and will give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.

Thank you for such a fast reply. It’s not a Pocket 2 issue. The cover must have dropped off while I was using it or while it was in a bag and so it’s lost. Oh well. Thank you.
2020-12-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The control stick can be used as a cover.  And once it's on, it can of course be used for controlling.
2020-12-4
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 12-4 01:51
The control stick can be used as a cover.  And once it's on, it can of course be used for controlling.

Thank you.
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-4 01:46
Thank you for such a fast reply. It’s not a Pocket 2 issue. The cover must have dropped off while I was using it or while it was in a bag and so it’s lost. Oh well. Thank you.

Hi there Iancraig10. Thank you for the reply and for the additional information you have provided. You may also try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said cover you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI members with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2020-12-8
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you Stephen. I found a third  party supplier in China who supplies them. Only thing is (as usual) it’s a slow boat from China and won’t arrive for a month or two! Regards. Ian
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules