Phantom 4 Pro V2 Video Issue
659 16 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tokamajiro
lvl.1
Spain

Hi everyone!
Sometimes I record video with my device and I get some ondulations on the image wich I cannot identify its cause. Someone here could help me with this?

If you see the video at 1:30, you'll se a soft ondulation. That is a problem tha I have with some videos. Any idea?

2020-12-4
Use props
Tokamajiro
lvl.1
Spain

You can see better this effect I'm talking about in this video downhere, at 1:30 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-TX5crrr-Y&ab_channel=AlexCornelles
2020-12-4
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2020-12-4
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

same video mate !! Did you suffer a crash ?
2020-12-4
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

1º Make sure you are using the correct Sd class 10 Card apropiate for your device
2º Try to fly using Plane mode in your mobile device to avoid unwanted Process running below ...
2020-12-4
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

La ondulacion es notable en la parte que  señalas , yo intentaria tambien Reinstalar Firmware a ver si se soluciona : https://www.dji.com/es/downloads ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Tokamajiro. We're sorry to read about the problem you're experiencing. Could you confirm whether this issue happens most of the time and if you encountered any flight accidents prior to the start of this issue? Do you also have any ND/PL Filters installed during that flight? Please let us know.

As an initial suggestion, we recommend that you perform a quick gimbal auto-calibration and refresh/update the aircraft's firmware thru the use of the DJI Assistant 2. You may also check whether you're using a suitable SD card for your aircraft (Write speed ≥15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required, Max Capacity: 128 GB).

Kindly keep us updated.
2020-12-4
Use props
Tokamajiro
lvl.1
Spain

JetSam Posted at 12-4 10:55
same video mate !! Did you suffer a crash ?
I know haha, didn't know how to remove my comment. I haven't had any crash...
2020-12-5
Use props
Tokamajiro
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-4 23:59
Hi, Tokamajiro. We're sorry to read about the problem you're experiencing. Could you confirm whether this issue happens most of the time and if you encountered any flight accidents prior to the start of this issue? Do you also have any ND/PL Filters installed during that flight? Please let us know.

As an initial suggestion, we recommend that you perform a quick gimbal auto-calibration and refresh/update the aircraft's firmware thru the use of the DJI Assistant 2. You may also check whether you're using a suitable SD card for your aircraft (Write speed ≥15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required, Max Capacity: 128 GB).

Hi!
It happens mostly with slow camera moves or static recording.
I've not had any accident with the device, and the micro SD card I'm using is a 30 Mb/s one. Also, I haven't installed any filtres on the device and I make regular calibrations and firmware updates as soon as required.

It doesn't happens allways but It usually ruins my work.

I've had sometimes really agressive Flicker effect while reccording but I don't know if it's related. I'll try to bring more exames of both issues as soon as possible.

Thanks!
2020-12-5
Use props
Tokamajiro
lvl.1
Spain

JetSam Posted at 12-4 11:05
La ondulacion es notable en la parte que  señalas , yo intentaria tambien Reinstalar Firmware a ver si se soluciona : https://www.dji.com/es/downloads ... t-dji-2-for-phantom

Lo revisaré, muchas gracias!
2020-12-5
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Tokamajiro Posted at 12-5 01:08
Lo revisaré, muchas gracias!

Revisa la opcion anti flicker en la app , quiza tenga algo que ver , espero que no este en auto
2020-12-5
Use props
Tokamajiro
lvl.1
Spain

Here you can see the flicker effect I talked you about. I don't know if it's because of sun incidence on the propellers and the camera position or there is something else. There are some recordings that I cannot guess why this effect appears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnwbm-Qk20c&ab_channel=AlexCornelles
2020-12-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-12-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Tengo un Phantom 4 . el normal, y a veces tambien me hace esas rayas, dependiendo de la calidad que use, a veces sale y otras no ...... una rayada jaja
2020-12-8
Use props
Tokamajiro
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-4 23:59

Here in this video you can see again that anoying jelly effect. I don't know why is this occurring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiG4Y2fj6DA&ab_channel=AlexCornelles
2020-12-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-12-9
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI