Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJISimulator remote controller signal loss simulation.
196 2 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Super pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 174905 ft
Russia

Hello DJI developers and forum users. I think that the DJISimulator class needs to add a property that simulates the loss of communication between the remote controller and the drone.
For instance:
DJISimulator.RClostConnection = true; (enable connection loss simulation)
DJISimulator.RClostConnection = false; (turn off simulated connection loss)

A very useful property.

This is necessary in order to check the behavior of the drone after the loss of communication with the remote control and to better prepare for further actions when, when the connection is lost, the drone is in different flight modes (WaypointMission, HotpointMission, PanoramaMission, QuickShots, etc.)
2020-12-4
Use props
Leandro31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 371280 ft
Uruguay

I agree with that. Using the microwave oven as a Faraday cage didn't work for me.
2020-12-7
Use props
Super pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 174905 ft
Russia

Leandro31 Posted at 12-7 13:55
I agree with that. Using the microwave oven as a faraday cage didn't work for me.

The idea to add simulated connection loss to the SDK came to me a couple of years ago, but I had many other things to do. I am surprised that the DJI developers themselves did not think of this. After all, the loss of connection with a drone is quite a frequent occurrence, and SDK users must be ready for it and must work out all the scenarios of further behavior in their application.
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules