36893 51 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
k26
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377615 ft
Canada

Hello,

It appears DHL has been waiting with "The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance" for 3 days, could these details be provided to DHL to get this moving? Waybill is 2737233984.

Thanks

2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there K26. Thank you for your inquiry. We'd like to help you with the status of your order shipment information. Kindly provide us with your order number, please? We'll try our best to help you from the team designated for any assistance and important updates. Thank you for your patience.
2020-12-4
Use props
k26
lvl.2
Canada

Order Number: 0013653548099

I have received an email that says 'clearance delay' while the DHL site remains at 'clearance event'

Thanks
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

k26 Posted at 12-4 10:31
Order Number: 0013653548099

I have received an email that says 'clearance delay' while the DHL site remains at 'clearance event'

Got it. We'll forward this to the team to provide further assistance with any updates. Thank you again for your kind understanding and patience.
2020-12-4
Use props
k26
lvl.2
Canada

Thank you and we have progress

I would suggest in the future that DJI shipping is more pro-active than re-active towards delays as they have the same shipping information the customer does, if it had not been reported - how long would this have sat in customs?

EVENT CATEGORY
05 Dec 20 9:59 PM - Customs status updated - HONG KONG,HONG KONG
Further Details - Shipment has been given a release by Customs.
Next Steps - Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery
2020-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

k26 Posted at 12-5 06:09
Thank you and we have progress

I would suggest in the future that DJI shipping is more pro-active than re-active towards delays as they have the same shipping information the customer does, if it had not been reported - how long would this have sat in customs?

This is well noted and we thank you for your time of letting us know of your feedback. Much appreciated. Thank you again for your patience.
2020-12-5
Use props
fansdf50142f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-12-5 15:18
This is well noted and we thank you for your time of letting us know of your feedback. Much appreciated. Thank you again for your patience.
I see the same clearance event eith DHL on my order 0443963852025 . I assume it means a paperwork issue with the customs declaration. Could DJI please check?

DHL says
Next Step:

The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance

2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansdf50142f Posted at 1-27 23:35
I see the same clearance event eith DHL on my order 0443963852025 . I assume it means a paperwork issue with the customs declaration. Could DJI please check?

DHL says

Hi there, rest assured, our logistics department will take care of this. Please wait patiently for the update of the shipping status, thank you.
2021-1-28
Use props
fansdf50142f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 1-28 01:46
Hi there, rest assured, our logistics department will take care of this. Please wait patiently for the update of the shipping status, thank you.

Thank you Diana
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. By any chance, feel free to leave us a personal message for any clarification and other future DJI-related concerns. We'll try our best to help.
2021-1-28
Use props
Sharlene DeZolt
New

United States

The package I shipped to Rosarito, Mexico is sitting in Guadalara, Mexico for almost four days now with the status saying "Clearance Event". Under details it says "The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". I called and then received an email telling me they might need more info from the receiver. Can someone check on this for me please? Shipment # is 7069392385. I will really appreciate it. Thanks.
2021-3-26
Use props
No One
New

India

The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance

In this Massage what i do ?, Kindly advise me if any one have an Idea ,
2021-9-11
Use props
breenstar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3497 ft
Australia

Same here, it seems DJI is not doing proper customs work. Been days now and not moving.
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

breenstar Posted at 11-20 18:30
Same here, it seems DJI is not doing proper customs work. Been days now and not moving.

Hi there, we are sorry for the waiting. We had checked your package and it is under normal clearance event. The estimated delivery date is scheduled for December, 08 2021. We hope you would receive the package soon, we appreciate your patience.
2021-11-20
Use props
djiuser_yRVUQyMPI0Fx
New

Canada

Mine was due for december 9th 2021,I live in Québec city and i ordered a computer on NXZT,been in Québec since last friday and has been on clearance event since then,no email,whenever I call I cant talk to someone,its a expensive parcel and I wish someone could help me
2021-12-10
Use props
Moutaz Kontar
New

United States

The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance

2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_yRVUQyMPI0Fx Posted at 2021-12-10 07:17
Mine was due for december 9th 2021,I live in Québec city and i ordered a computer on NXZT,been in Québec since last friday and has been on clearance event since then,no email,whenever I call I cant talk to someone,its a expensive parcel and I wish someone could help me

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. May I confirm that you have already received the package? If you don't receive it, please tell us. We'd like to help you.
2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Moutaz Kontar Posted at 1-9 17:04
The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance

Hi, there. Do you have any problems? I'm glad to help you.
2022-1-10
Use props
Apchahal
New

India

Hi,

I have the same issue… PLEASE HELP .. its showing the same thing for the last 3-4 days.

This shipment is handled by: DHL Express
Tracking Code: 9750593160
Estimated Delivery Date
February, 15 2022 - By End of Day
Further Detail
Next Step
The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance
2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Apchahal Posted at 2-4 03:48
Hi,

I have the same issue… PLEASE HELP .. its showing the same thing for the last 3-4 days.

Hi, Apchahal. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. We noticed that the status of your package has been updated. Please check it.
2022-2-5
Use props
nomnomonplants
New

United States

Hi, could I please get my case looked at as well? I've had the same issue:

Further Detail
Next Step

My DHL tracking number is 9526355053

It's been stuck with this message for a few days now, could someone please look at this to get it processed. Thank you.
2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nomnomonplants Posted at 4-6 00:56

Further Detail

Hi there, could you please also provide us with your case number(CAS) for a check? We will do our best to help.
2022-4-6
Use props
djiuser_uzTj4AxQzTlr
New

United Kingdom

Thank you
2022-4-6
Use props
nomnomonplants
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-6 01:31
Hi there, could you please also provide us with your case number(CAS) for a check? We will do our best to help.

Hi, I don't have a CAS, I'm not sure what you mean by that. My tracking number is 9526355053.
2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nomnomonplants Posted at 4-6 10:22
Hi, I don't have a CAS, I'm not sure what you mean by that. My tracking number is 9526355053.

I replied to your PM, please check. Thanks.
2022-4-6
Use props
djiuser_g4YVHjGm5oiH
New

France

Good day please my shipment is saying clearance event. Please can you help me check , i want to know the problems 4567694445
2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_g4YVHjGm5oiH Posted at 4-27 12:01
Good day please my shipment is saying clearance event. Please can you help me check , i want to know the problems 4567694445

Hi there, could you please provide us with your order number or case number for a further check? We're unable to find out the related order through the number you provided.
2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_xiP9E2CFAbYq
New

Canada

Further Detail
Next Step

My DHL Waybill is 6755186432
Could someone please look at this to get it processed? Thank you.
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_xiP9E2CFAbYq Posted at 5-7 10:08

Further Detail

Hi, there. Could you give us your case number or order number so that we could help you check it? Looking forward to your reply/
2022-5-7
Use props
IIINameIII
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, I've been having the same problem where it says "The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance" could someone please help?
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

IIINameIII Posted at 5-10 09:23
Hi, I've been having the same problem where it says "The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance" could someone please help?

Hi, there. Could you give us your case number or order number via PM so that we could help you check it? Looking forward to your reply.
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_n3IIw1GLDjyl
New

Cyprus

Hi I have been having this issue for 2 weeks now.
Further Detail
Next Step
Please my tracking number is 6208892266
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_n3IIw1GLDjyl Posted at 5-18 22:55
Hi I have been having this issue for 2 weeks now.
Further Detail
The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your case number also?
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_n3IIw1GLDjyl
New

Cyprus

JD014600009760622554
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

May I ask if you sent back the device for repair or ordered a DJI product? If you sent back a device to DJI for repair, there should be a case number like CAS-XXX-XXX. If you placed an order, please tell us you ordered it through which channel.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_wNflsSXzsl3F
New

United States

Hi! I have been waiting from my package and have no delivery date. It’s been stuck in clearance event and have had no updates yet. It just keeps saying that “The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance”. PLEASE HELP!! i dont know what to do anymore. The waybill number is
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_wNflsSXzsl3F Posted at 6-3 06:26
Hi! I have been waiting from my package and have no delivery date. It’s been stuck in clearance event and have had no updates yet. It just keeps saying that “The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance”. PLEASE HELP!! i dont know what to do anymore. The waybill number is

Hi there, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell me if it is a service case? As I can not match the reference number in our system by your forum account, please provide us with a repair case number or a reference number so I can check it further.
2022-6-4
Use props
djiuser_wNflsSXzsl3F
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-4 00:42
Hi there, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell me if it is a service case? As I can not match the reference number in our system by your forum account, please provide us with a repair case number or a reference number so I can check it further.

JD014600009949931490
Is this it??
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_wNflsSXzsl3F Posted at 6-4 11:19
JD014600009949931490
Is this it??

Sorry for the confusion caused. Could you please tell me if your situation is that you sent the drone back to our repair center for repair, and then the repaired drone got in stuck in the delivery? Or did you order a drone from our website and then the tracking information has not been updated?  If your situation is the former, please let me know your case number (should be started with CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXX). If it is the latter, please let me know your order number. thank you.
2022-6-4
Use props
djiuser_XnN5QomI6K6a
New

Canada

Hello Team,

I'm also facing the same issue. My order number is 2251908120.
Status is showing as below.

Can you please expedite the process.

Thanks
Venkatesh
2022-6-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules