36933 51 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_XnN5QomI6K6a Posted at 6-11 06:35
Hello Team,

I'm also facing the same issue. My order number is 2251908120.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which platform you place the order on? If you purchase it on our official website, please provide us with the correct order number since we cannot reach the order number you provided. Thank you.
2022-6-11
Use props
rohitsai
New

United States

I have the same issue says Clearance event for over 5 days for shipment to India. It says it is currently in Bangalore. What further info should I provide. Please let me know what steps I need to take.
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

rohitsai Posted at 7-5 12:53
I have the same issue says Clearance event for over 5 days for shipment to India. It says it is currently in Bangalore. What further info should I provide. Please let me know what steps I need to take.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please tell us more details and provide us with your related ticket number via PM. We will make further checks. Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
djiuser_2DLexmvomklV
New

Spain

Hi, my package 1737270522 is under the same status "Further Detail     The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". May you check what documentation is needed for the clearance?

Thanks!
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_2DLexmvomklV Posted at 11-25 03:37
Hi, my package 1737270522 is under the same status "Further Detail     The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". May you check what documentation is needed for the clearance?

Thanks!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your case number and the Serial Number of your package? Thanks.
2022-11-25
Use props
djiuser_QYNqEKMwdwdH
New

Finland

Hi, my package 5066956436 is under the same status "Further Detail shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". May you check what documentation is needed for the clearance?
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_QYNqEKMwdwdH Posted at 1-22 00:29
Hi, my package 5066956436 is under the same status "Further Detail shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". May you check what documentation is needed for the clearance?

Hi there, we will check it out accordingly. Please for the update. Thank you for your patience.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QYNqEKMwdwdH Posted at 1-22 00:29
Hi, my package 5066956436 is under the same status "Further Detail shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". May you check what documentation is needed for the clearance?

Hello, there. Our teams can not find your order according to the provided information. May we know if you placed the order on DJI Store or other platforms?
2023-1-24
Use props
Joseph-Henry
New

Ghana

The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance" for 3 days, could these details be provided to DHL to get this moving? Waybill is 5541995561
2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Joseph-Henry Posted at 6-24 07:25
The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance" for 3 days, could these details be provided to DHL to get this moving? Waybill is 5541995561

Hi there. I replied to your PM. Looking forward to your response.
2023-6-24
Use props
djiuser_bqrkkRrcQepS
New

Canada

Hi there, I am having a similar issue
My package is stuck in Spain by customs.
They are requiring information about the item
Personal details and they want a form but hand written as there is no template. Which I don’t understand.
I paid close to $200 just for a week delivery and for it to be stuck in customs.
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bqrkkRrcQepS Posted at 12-26 14:48
Hi there, I am having a similar issue
My package is stuck in Spain by customs.
They are requiring information about the item

Hi there, sorry for the delay with your package. May I know if it is related to your order in DJI Store? If yes, could you please tell us your order number so we can help you further? Look forward to your reply.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules