Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Persistent IMU calibration warning.. Please help.
1164 4 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Superfly-
lvl.2
Malaysia

Can anyone help me with this? I've done calibration many times but the problem still there..
Screenshot_20201205_054046_cn.rainbow.drone.jpg
2020-12-4
Use props
Superfly-
lvl.2
Malaysia

I even received a warning for barometer error when I use fly app.. What is going on huh?
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Superfly. Sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend that you perform the IMU Calibration in an open location, away from any metals and possible interference. You may also update/refresh your aircraft's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. Should the same problem persists, it is suggested to send it back to our Service Center by reaching our Customer Support.
2020-12-5
Use props
Superfly-
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-5 01:46
Hi, Superfly. Sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend that you perform the IMU Calibration in an open location, away from any metals and possible interference. You may also update/refresh your aircraft's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. Should the same problem persists, it is suggested to send it back to our Service Center by reaching our Customer Support. https://youtu.be/AGBLAweLpXo?t=62

Thank you for the helpful guidance but honestly I've downgraded my firmware on both of my craft and remote controller due to the newer firmware that has removed it's 5.8Ghz transmission. So, correct if I'm wrong that what suggest is for me to refresh my firmware since multiple IMU calibration attempt failed and if the problem persist, then my craft needs to be hospitalised for further diagnostic tests, for which could take one period of time that could possibly consume a lot of time during the process so I was wondering whether if there's any other diagnostic tests that can be done personally instead of send it to service centre?
2020-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Superfly- Posted at 12-5 12:38
Thank you for the helpful guidance but honestly I've downgraded my firmware on both of my craft and remote controller due to the newer firmware that has removed it's 5.8Ghz transmission. So, correct if I'm wrong that what suggest is for me to refresh my firmware since multiple IMU calibration attempt failed and if the problem persist, then my craft needs to be hospitalised for further diagnostic tests, for which could take one period of time that could possibly consume a lot of time during the process so I was wondering whether if there's any other diagnostic tests that can be done personally instead of send it to service centre?

Thanks for the update, Superfly-. Regrettably, if the same problem persists, it leaves us no other options but to have it returned to our Service Center. Conducting personal inspection is the fastest and ideal way to check what specifically was wrong with your unit and to determine what parts have to be repaired/replaced.
2020-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules