ESC Error New Mavic 2 Pro
475 2 2020-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
todd_aust
lvl.1
Canada

Received my new Mavic 2 Pro today, charged the battery and followed the instructions for first flight.  Approximately 2 minute flight went ok, landed with the 'home' function then went to take off again and ESC error displayed.

No amount of resetting seems to fix, online chat to DJI support and followed instructions to uninstall app (didnt work), use a different phone (didnt work), and now apparently I have to contact the Canadian support office (next week when they are open) and pay to send it for repairs!  its brand new, no issues (ie no crash), and now its costing me more than the $2k purchase price to get it to work (and no doubt weeks of shipping across the country and back again).

No at all happy, seems far from ideal.  Any advice?
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, todd_aust. Sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you may, kindly upload a screenshot of the error that is displaying in the DJI GO 4 when the problem starts to happen. As an initial suggestion, we recommend that you check each motor and propellers if there are any possible damages or debris that got stuck. It is also suggested that you perform a quick update or firmware refresh via the DJI Assistant 2. Further details are highly appreciated. Kindly keep us updated.
2020-12-5
Use props
todd_aust
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-5 01:40
Hi, todd_aust. Sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you may, kindly upload a screenshot of the error that is displaying in the DJI GO 4 when the problem starts to happen. As an initial suggestion, we recommend that you check each motor and propellers if there are any possible damages or debris that got stuck. It is also suggested that you perform a quick update or firmware refresh via the DJI Assistant 2. Further details are highly appreciated. Kindly keep us updated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

I have used assistant to downgrade and upgrade the firmware, this made no difference. Each propeller spins easier with no obstruction.
Screenshot_20201205_084134_dji.go.v4.jpg
2020-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules