Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NEILMAC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15292 ft
Spain

Rules and regs in Spain

Hi, complete newbie here...

Having just bought a Mini 2 Fly More Combo I'm busy trying to understand where I'm going to be able to fly it. So far I have looked at drones.enaire.es to try and understand their mapping and also dji's flysafe mapping which seems to be much more lenient when it comes to restricted areas.

I live in Spain in a little village and although out in the sticks a bit, Enaires mapping puts me within 8km of an aerodrome (small place that does a bit of microlight training and flying) and next to some protected natural areas.

So really, what I'd like to understand is whether I'm likely to be able to get any kind of permission to fly a recreational <250g drone with a camera in these areas or are they just 'out of bounds' full-stop?

ENAIRE-Drones.png

Image shows my location and surrounding areas on the Enaire mapping.

It its possible to get permissions how do I start finding out who to contact?

Anyone dealt with similar?

2020-12-5
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203520 ft
Portugal

Hi, honnestly you need to be really carefull whit the airport, regarding to natural parks I believe their restriction is only regarding to video footage permits and not because it´s a place where you can´t fly...In Portugal is about the same, restrictions everywhere, but because of it's under 250 grams they put it as a toy and as a toy I can use it everywhere within a range of 30mts...lol, of course I do that!!! and I DON'T use it for air footage or pics...
2020-12-5
Use props
NEILMAC
lvl.1
Spain

PauloACSilva Posted at 12-5 10:07
Hi, honnestly you need to be really carefull whit the airport, regarding to natural parks I believe their restriction is only regarding to video footage permits and not because it´s a place where you can´t fly...In Portugal is about the same, restrictions everywhere, but because of it's under 250 grams they put it as a toy and as a toy I can use it everywhere within a range of 30mts...lol, of course I do that!!! and I DON'T use it for air footage or pics...

Thank you. I'm going to stay out of those areas as there are lots of nice other places around here that look ok.
2020-12-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Usually you can speak to the local air traffic control to seek permission,  at least that how it works in USA/UK.
2020-12-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-12-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NEILMAC. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. In addition to this I will post a link where in you can check different locations where in you can fly your DJI Drone or if a certain location is a No Fly Zone ( NFZ ). Thank you and fly safe always.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2020-12-7
Use props
NEILMAC
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-7 20:55
Hello there NEILMAC. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. In addition to this I will post a link where in you can check different locations where in you can fly your DJI Drone or if a certain location is a No Fly Zone ( NFZ ). Thank you and fly safe always.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map

Thank you for that.

I must be not understanding something though because when I refer to that mapping I seem to have no restrictions around me at all....

The image shows the same area as I previously posted with the Enaire map

2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules