DJI 2 - The best Miniature drone
634 9 2020-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EukoBegi
lvl.1

United States

The DJI Mini 2 is the best miniature drone right now, hands down, and comparing it to others with the same size and weight class will only be a disappoinment. There is nothing in the market that can parallel the power and value that the Mini 2 offers. What I love the most is the OcuSync 2.0. Not only that it is an upgrade from the Mini 1, but it will forever be in the Mini lineup. They will no longer have a substandard connection that separated them from the premium models. The mini always felt like a toy, but with these upgrades, the Mini 2 is a serious drone that packs a powerful punch for its size. We're not even discussing the other features here like 4k shooting and scale 5 wind resistance. How about you? What do you love most about your Mini 2?
2020-12-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-12-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

TTT makes nice videos!
2020-12-5
Use props
Drone Exploration
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912185 ft
Canada

I totally agree that the mini 2 is a step up, but personally I have never had a problem with the wifi signal. I have the air 1 (which uses the same signal as mini 1) and I never have any problems with it. I saw a video a while ago where someone got over 5km with the air 1, and probably could have gone 6 km if they hadn't had to return because of low battery. If you are flying in high interference areas the occusync is definitely better, but in medium to low interference areas, the wifi is fine. Just my two cents
2020-12-5
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Acquired the Mini 2 and tested it today for the first time.
Flying it feels more safe, less risky, reliable and with far less warnings than Mavic Mini.
Communications were great even when flying nearby ships with their radar on.
The video quality is great and the zoom feature is outstanding.
Also noticed the lower noise of the propellers and the increased power of the newer engines.

In my opinion, DJI made great improvements in Mini 2 comparing to the Mini.
2020-12-5
Use props
Alevpi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

Does a small drone count with the remote or not?
Therefore, the Mavic Mini is still the smallest!
2020-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for sharing, EukoBegi.
2020-12-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2020-12-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  
2020-12-6
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Yes, love the increased satellite locks, Occusync, 4K, Sturdier build, Beefier motors & props, panoramic shots. It just gives me more confidence when I fly it that I will get it back in one piece!
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules