Remote identification fail in Czech Republic
940 4 2020-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1tcNVUGomyVO
New

Czechia

Good day.  Mandatory registration of drones and their operators began yesterday in the Czech Republic.  It is mandatory for all drones, regardless of weight, if they have a camera.  The drone can remotely identify where I would like to write the assigned call sign assigned by the Civil Aviation Authority.  The problem is that only 10 characters are allowed.  The Civil Aviation Authority assigns an identification character of 16 characters to drones with a camera.  We need an update of the program and the drone so that we can write this call sign in the drone from the new year.  We are also obliged to affix a non-flammable label with this emblem to the drone. Thanks a lot for help with this problem.
My identification call sign from Civil aviation authority
16071842243147213340434562511946.jpg
2020-12-5
Use props
jan.zilka
New
Flight distance : 5200 ft
Czechia

Hello,
same problem with Mavic Air 2 in Czech Republic.

The Identification string in the UAV allows for entering 10 characters, but the registration string obtained from the local authority in Czech Republic is 16 characters long (CZE + 13 chars + dash + another three characters) Please, advise. Is there any part that needs to be used as an identification?
2021-2-5
Use props
jan.zilka
New
Flight distance : 5200 ft
Czechia

Or, maybe, isnt the UUID the serial number of the drone? I sent a question to the DJI support. Maybe we shoudl ask UCL also.
2021-2-6
Use props
djiuser_Tvq4s2DNmdCe
New

Germany

Same problem in Germany, because the length of the string is 16 characters also. Up to now I still have an old version of the bavarian council, which I will use until this bug is fixed.

And by the way: Have you ever encountered in any software a more uncomfortable way of typing in and saving the entry? Weird.
2021-6-4
Use props
MasoxikCZ
New

Czechia

Hi, do you have any ifnromation about this problem? I have mavic air and only 10 chars uuid. how to solve this?
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules