xiaomi mi note 10 compatibility
7002 7 2020-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rezarad1001
lvl.1

Germany

hi
is osmo 4 full compatibility with xiaomi mi note 10 ???
and The back of the phone is covered by the 5 camera lenz to the middle !!Is it possible to balance with that?
!!bcoz centeraizing is not possible!!

thanks
2020-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rezarad1001. Currently, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 isn't listed in our DJI OM 4 Mobile Phone Compatibility List. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2020-12-6
Use props
Rezarad1001
lvl.1

Iran

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 00:17
Hi, Rezarad1001. Currently, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 isn't listed in our DJI OM 4 Mobile Phone Compatibility List. Thank you for your kind understanding.

HI DEAR
yes i did your compatibility list, I bought it yesterday and fortunately it has full compatibility with my xiaomi-mi note 10 whether by mimo application or native camera application.
of course it seem some feature as ISO shutter and slow-motion mode is not active in android device ,is it true?!!
and about center placement the OM 4 clamp on my device, balancing is ok too!!

thank you for answer
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rezarad1001 Posted at 12-6 23:11
HI DEAR
yes i did your compatibility list, I bought it yesterday and fortunately it has full compatibility with my xiaomi-mi note 10 whether by mimo application or native camera application.
of course it seem some feature as ISO shutter and slow-motion mode is not active in android device ,is it true?!!

Thanks for the update. Currently, Shooting Parameters isn't available on Android Devices, and that Slow-Motion compatibility for Android Devices may depend on the mobile device. Limited Android Mobile Devices support Slow-Motion as of the time being. Thanks for understanding.
2020-12-6
Use props
Phil_Paris
New

France

Rezarad1001 Posted at 12-6 23:11
HI DEAR

Hello,
I just bought the OM4. But it is not 100% compatible with my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.

What bothers me the most:
- no 1080p60 video
- no use of the 0.6x, 2x and 5x opticals zoom

So, you have to use the native photo app. And we lose the joystics.

Can we hope for an update?

thank you
2020-12-16
Use props
Rezarad1001
lvl.1

Iran

Phil_Paris Posted at 12-16 02:36
Hello,
I just bought the OM4. But it is not 100% compatible with my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.

hi, yes 60 fps in not Mimo app but check it in Filmic pro app!!

about 0.6x(ultra lenz):
basically, Wrong physically location of camera lenses(MI note 10 /pro) in the form of linear do not allow that you use Ultrawide lens and slow-motion mode, check the view in native camera application!!!Lever(arm) of the Gimbal will be annoying ,therefor any update about full compatibly will be useless!
clear??
2020-12-21
Use props
Ted Martin
lvl.1

France

Phil_Paris Posted at 2020-12-16 02:36
Hello,

Hello,

Do you think it's the same with OM5 ?
Because "no 1080p60 video"  would make me think twice before buying
Thank you for your answer.
Ted
2021-12-7
Use props
djiuser_pBB3FB3NEBjN
New

Slovenia

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro works with pocket
2?