Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update on new AC problem
663 2 2020-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Papaxiclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5455981 ft
Angola

Hello,

I received an unactivated Inspire2 AC that I have to use with an used X7.
I did the activation process yesterday with my crystalski and started to update everything but I am completly unable.
When updating for the .500 firmware it fails até 90% and for the .400 at 92%
I tried with the CS, the dji assitant and with the Dji go on my samsung s9 phone.
Is there any trik I can do to make it work?
The update without the camera works well but think it could be camera related I tried with an X5 but same result.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2020-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Papaxiclas. We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend to test it again using the DJI GO 4. Before doing so, please observe the following:

1. Please check whether the DJI GO 4 is updated.
2. Ensure that both the remote and aircraft's battery level is more than 50% (highly suggested to have them fully charged)
3. Ensure staying connected to the Internet at all times during the update, and don't disconnect the mobile device from the aircraft.
4. Remove the microSD card and upgrade it again.

If it can't be upgraded via the DJI GO 4, you can use DJI Assistant 2. Please check whether you have the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 by checking this link. Should you encounter the same result, please temporarily disable the antivirus on the computer, exit DJI Assistant 2, restart the aircraft, and run DJI Assistant 2 again.

Kindly keep us updated.

2020-12-6
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

It sounds like you may have downloaded the wrong  F/W version. Make sure to download the correct F/W for the   X7.

Regards

Mark G.
2020-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules