879 2 2020-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf35ccb9c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532113 ft
France

Bonjour à tous,

Ma caméra se met en défaut depuis quelques jours (code erreur 01).
Plus possible de la controler, de faire une mise au point ou de déclencher une photo.
Le drone n'a subi aucun choc, et je ne parviens pas à résoudre ce problème.

J'ai envoyé deux messages au support, sans aucun retour.

Parfois, après plusieurs redémarrages, le système fonctionne à nouveau normalement, mais c'est vraiment instable, et cela ne répond à aucune logique.

Si l'un de vous peut m'aider, je lui en suis très reconnaissant.

Excellente soirée à tous,

Kévin
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kévin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this Error code ( Code 01 ) you are receiving, kindly please try to restart the said DJI Drone several times and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application. Please be advised that before you uninstall the DJI Go 4 application on the said mobile device, kindly please back up your important shots saved on the DJI Go 4 application and sync the flight records as well. In addition, May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2020-12-6
Use props
fansf35ccb9c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532113 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-6 19:28
Hello there Kévin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this Error code ( Code 01 ) you are receiving, kindly please try to restart the said DJI Drone several times and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application. Please be advised that before you uninstall the DJI Go 4 application on the said mobile device, kindly please back up your important shots saved on the DJI Go 4 application and sync the flight records as well. In addition, May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hello and thank you for your reply.
I have done what you told me.
Uninstall the app, restart several times the drone.
The problem is still here. It’s really frustrating to fly without taking picture or control the camera.
I am using it with my IPhone X.

I have made new tries today, and it was again a pity !
Please help me
2020-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules