Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I bought Mini 2, only the drone from eBay, and a battery for a total of $350. I linked it with my MA2 RC that I have not used since the SC was compatible with MA2. I am sharing my experience in case anyone else might do as I did.

I ran into an issue that I cannot update the drone via the app (because it won't link to the MA2 RC and it does not support DJI Assistant 2). So, I connected the RC to the Assistant 2 software and update the RC and then I was able to link it to the Mini 2 and therefore I was able to activate it.

I was able to fly it with the M2 battery and with the MM1 batteries with no problems. I got low voltage notifications once or twice but all seemed fine.

I am very impressed with the flying experience and the quality of photos and videos so far given the camera specs.
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dronespilot. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your positive feedback for the DJI Mini 2. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep on flying.
2020-12-6
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great feedback. There will probably be someone with the same exact issue and now they can read this fix.
2020-12-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice fix.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-12-7
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-6 19:35
Hello there dronespilot. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your positive feedback for the DJI Mini 2. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep on flying.

Thank you, Stephen. I sent you a PM.
2020-12-7
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 12-6 19:41
Great feedback. There will probably be someone with the same exact issue and now they can read this fix.

Thank you, GaryDoug! Exactly that's the intention of sharing the experience.
2020-12-7
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-7 05:42
Nice fix.  Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome!
2020-12-7
Use props