hi
please i need your help
i got massege says error code 200 on m2z

no video feed

motors doesnt start

tried refresh the firmware and upgrade bust still same
tried remove usb and sd card but same
tried clean coreboard gimbal connectors but still

i need to know what is the main cause of this issue ????
error code 200 belonge to what sector on core board of mavic 2 ??

please dji dont give me robotics answers
I APPRICIATE YOUR HELP

2020-12-6
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Turn on the RC and the craft without cable and a phone/tablet connected to it and see if that works.  start the motor with the down/in with the sticks.
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sakis rouvas. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Drone. Can you please try to re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller; then remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card; finally restart the aircraft. After this process if the issue will still persist then it appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our DJI support team to start up a repair case for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . Thank for your support.
2020-12-6
Use props
djiuser_W1qO2Bwi75sd
lvl.1

Turkey

Lucas775 Posted at 12-6 18:07
Turn on the RC and the craft without cable and a phone/tablet connected to it and see if that works.  start the motor with the down/in with the sticks.

Thanks ...but thats not helping ..any other idea i appreciate
2020-12-7
Use props
djiuser_W1qO2Bwi75sd
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-6 19:42
Hello there sakis rouvas. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Drone. Can you please try to re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller; then remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card; finally restart the aircraft. After this process if the issue will still persist then it appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our DJI support team to start up a repair case for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . Thank for your support.

Its robotics answer ...please get me someone reall human technical to support issues ....
2020-12-7
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_W1qO2Bwi75sd Posted at 12-7 15:50
Thanks ...but thats not helping ..any other idea i appreciate

Send it back if you can't figure it out!
2020-12-7
Use props
djiuser_W1qO2Bwi75sd
lvl.1

Turkey

Thats not a solution ...I need to fix it soon or later ...
2020-12-8
Use props
djiuser_W1qO2Bwi75sd
lvl.1

Turkey

Help please
2020-12-17
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The last time I had that message, I replaced the camera.  Check the camera ribbon.  
2020-12-20
Use props
djiuser_W1qO2Bwi75sd
lvl.1

Turkey

Lucas775 Posted at 12-20 10:57
The last time I had that message, I replaced the camera.  Check the camera ribbon.

I tried that ..but still same
2020-12-24
Use props
Svelgen
lvl.1
Italy

Hello everybody.
I have found the solution to error code 200.
The video signal is transmitted by a cable with 30 very thin wires.
Well ... you need to take apart the drone, the gimball and check that there are no broken wires in the cable.
If the wires are intact, there is most likely a short circuit between the wires that have a thin layer of insulating varnish.
This insulator deteriorates over time and during use, leaving copper wires exposed.
The solution is to spray a thin layer of spray paint between the threads. I leave some photos to better understand the problem.

2022-3-25
Use props
sachasachet
New

Canada

Hi , i had this issue and I changed the video signal cable and flex cable (because error 200 is an issue with the camera and gimbal) here's the part to fix it https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07KG2L6YK?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details and https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B095HGHFT8?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
2023-1-16
Use props
Easabkhan Easabkhan
New

Pakistan

Assalam o alekum To All

Same with my drone cannot take of still problems every things abdate  but he is fly
3-14 05:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules