Cine SSD Drives discontinued
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grangecam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 896883 ft
United States

It appears that all Inspire 2 Cine SSD drives have been discontinued.   You can still buy an Inspire 2 aircraft and X7 and X5S cameras.
But with no recording media available, how are customers going to be able to work with the aircraft and camera to record video
for client projects.

This is a very serious problem.   I would like to get an answer from DJI about this ASAP.   We cannot function as professional
aerial cinemtographers without recording media.

2020-12-6
Use props
grangecam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 896883 ft
United States

I see a new product - 960GB Cine SSD, which requires a new card reader.    I would prefer to use 240GB  SSD, because I like to change media when I have to land to change batteries.   It makes no sense to keep flying around with the recorded media in the aircraft.
2020-12-8
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Be aware that you'll need .500 firmware to work with newly released ssd's.
Something you want to avoid until they fix .500
2020-12-9
Use props
raitioneulon
New

Pakistan

The CineSSD™ Cinema Drives were discontinued in late 2013. In the past, these drives were only available to professional videographers who agreed to purchase a minimum quantity from Blackmagic Design. In fact, the CineSSD™ Cinema Drives were only available to one customer who purchased 1,000 units. All Blackmagic Design Pro video products, including the DaVinci Resolve, now use internal PCIe SSDs. The internal PCIe SSDs are not affected by the power loss issue that caused the Cinema SSD to be discontinued. Learn more about the SSD driver and dive from DiskMFR.
2022-11-7
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

3# Be aware that you'll need .500 firmware to work with newly released ssd's. Something you want to avoid until they fix .500
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules