not pairing
954 7 2020-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leeds
lvl.1

Australia

hi all i recently just purchased a second hand new  mavic air 2 (only a few months old)  
iam having trouble pairing the rc to the drone its self  
every thing is powering up  
my problems are
iam getting no lights on the drone
the dji app is just timing out when pairing
i cannot connect the drone to my pc
any help would be great

2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there leeds. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to link your DJI Mavic Air 2 drone to the remote controller by following the official DJI tutorial video posted below on How to Link the Remote Controller to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-12-7
Use props
leeds
lvl.1

Australia

hi DJI Stephen
yes i have tried all that in every combo possible
i can even get the aircraft to linkj to my pc  i have tried a brand new cable
2020-12-7
Use props
fansef83cb9b
New
Flight distance : 32146 ft
United States

I have the same issues.  No beeps, no lights, won't go into pairing mode, will no longer connect to DJI Assistant 2.  DJI will no longer allow me to post for support apparently because the drone is a few years old.  This issue comes up all over the forums but no real support is offered and only weak suggestions.  ("You're not turning the drone on correctly.")  I was in the market for a MP3 but no more.  the MA2 was a great drone, no crashes, well cared for until it just stopped working.  I believe the firmware is irreparably mucked up.  DJI knows exactly what no beeps and no lights means but doesn't offer any guidance.  I will have to send this back for repair, maybe, or throw it all in the trash.
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansef83cb9b Posted at 8-24 07:46
I have the same issues.  No beeps, no lights, won't go into pairing mode, will no longer connect to DJI Assistant 2.  DJI will no longer allow me to post for support apparently because the drone is a few years old.  This issue comes up all over the forums but no real support is offered and only weak suggestions.  ("You're not turning the drone on correctly.")  I was in the market for a MP3 but no more.  the MA2 was a great drone, no crashes, well cared for until it just stopped working.  I believe the firmware is irreparably mucked up.  DJI knows exactly what no beeps and no lights means but doesn't offer any guidance.  I will have to send this back for repair, maybe, or throw it all in the trash.

Hello there. I'm sorry about the experience but that is not what we want you to have. We are more than glad to assist you so can you please try the notes below:
1. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on.
2. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.
3. Please switch the linking method between “Linking with the app” and “Linking with combination buttons”.
a.)Remote controller (RC-N1): Customizable button + Photo/video toggle + Shutter/record button
b.)Aircraft: Press and hold the Power button on the aircraft for four seconds to prepare to link.
4. If it is invalid, check whether the remote controller has been updated to the latest version. Connect the remote controller to the app (make sure to connect Wi-Fi or a hotspot when using RC with a built-in screen). After the connection is successful, check whether there is a prompt to update the firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version and try linking again.
5. Please connect the aircraft to the computer, check the aircraft firmware version in the DJI Assistant 2, and try linking after updating and refreshing the aircraft’s firmware to the latest version. If it cannot be detected by the computer. Make sure you have downloaded the correct version or reinstall it.(https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series). Please try using a different cable or connect to a different port. Turn off the firewall. If possible please try using a different computer.
Some of the notes might have been done already but keep us posted so we can assist you further. Thank you for your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-25
Use props
Bruce Chan
New

Philippines

Hi guys. I have the same issues. We've all tried all suggestions from DJI but nothing works. I found this video in Youtube that might help. Not the same drone, but I think the same issue and possible solution. I have not tried it yet on my Air 2 but will wait for further comments. I was not allowed to post the link to the video so you can just search in Youtube "Drone Flight Controller Dead 3 beeps? (Fix with 5v Micro BEC!)".
2-10 08:29
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

I’ve had the Mavic 2 for about 3-1/2 years. I have two of the RC-N1 controllers and even though I have only changed between the two a few times they have always paired quickly. Only thing I can suggest is to use the DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drone series) PC software as they recommended and do a Refresh on both Drone and Controller. Doesn’t matter if it’s already updated you should still do a Refresh on both. Even though calibrating the IMU and Compass is not always necessary I always do both. I suggest deleting it and reinstalling the DJI App as well. If you have already done all of this then it may be a drone or controller problem. I have seen this problem a couple over the years and one of them ending up being bad. Once they received a repaired or replaced drone and/or controller everything worked as it should. Can’t hurt to go thorough everything to eliminate all the possibilities. Just some thoughts and additional suggestions before sending to DJI for analysis. Good luck.
2-10 17:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bruce Chan Posted at 2-10 08:29
Hi guys. I have the same issues. We've all tried all suggestions from DJI but nothing works. I found this video in Youtube that might help. Not the same drone, but I think the same issue and possible solution. I have not tried it yet on my Air 2 but will wait for further comments. I was not allowed to post the link to the video so you can just search in Youtube "Drone Flight Controller Dead 3 beeps? (Fix with 5v Micro BEC!)".

Hello, there. Sorry to hear about your feedback. May I confirm the current firmware version of your aircraft and remote controller? Would you be able to provide a video showing your linking operation? You may upload the video via Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-12 03:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules