New DJI Mini 2 - Receiving Error 40002 and 40003
2322 6 2020-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gambit1339
New
Canada

Hi,
My new mini 2 as soon as it was out of box during first attempt at start up was showing these two messages...Erro 40002 and 40003. The Gimbal looks fine and moving but keep getting these errors. Any help or recommendations? Thanks!
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, gambit1339. We're sorry to read about the issue you're experiencing right off the bat. We recommend that you check first if there's anything that could be blocking the gimbal. If you still have the gimbal guard, please have it removed right away. Please check also if there's any update available or required via the DJI Fly and performing a quick gimbal auto-calibration might also help (can be found under the Control section).
2020-12-7
Use props
Juan A. Tomillo
New

Spain

Me ha pasado exactamente lo mismo
2021-8-1
Use props
djiuser_x5djRJNlwzSG
New

United States

estou com o mesmo problema com o meu mini 2  liga a camera sobe desse gira para um lado e para outro e depois fica tremando e com esse erro na tela 40002
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_UECLhMHPwbnm
New

India

I'm facing with the same issue. Did you get yours solved?
2022-4-22
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-12-7 06:56
Hi, gambit1339. We're sorry to read about the issue you're experiencing right off the bat. We recommend that you check first if there's anything that could be blocking the gimbal. If you still have the gimbal guard, please have it removed right away. Please check also if there's any update available or required via the DJI Fly and performing a quick gimbal auto-calibration might also help (can be found under the Control section).

Gamora, you might suggest to those who right the manuals for some of the drones, to
put in BOLD lettering "REMOVE GIMBAL GUARD BEFORE TURNING DRONE ON!!!"  I know the first time some of us like to just get it going
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-22 08:39
Gamora, you might suggest to those who right the manuals for some of the drones, to
put in BOLD lettering "REMOVE GIMBAL GUARD BEFORE TURNING DRONE ON!!!"  I know the first time some of us like to just get it going

Thank you for your feedback. We will transfer your concern to the relevant team, thank you.
2022-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules