DJI Mini 2 Propellers Collision with Room Wall
1024 5 2020-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIFan999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 212546 ft
Pakistan

Hi everyone last week I bough DJI Mini 2. I am new to this product. Everything was perfectly fine last night by mistake I turn it on in my room
and suddenly it have collision with my room wall. There are some slight scraches or marks you can say, on propellers. I am attaching the photos of propellers and the wall where it collide. Please can any one help me
to see what needs to be done after collision it stopped. Then I turn  it on again and started working normally. But still I feel there is something that needs to fix here.

And one more thing when ever I turn it on its not in it same place like when ever it takes off it suddenly moves slightly why is that ? Tho I don't touch the control buttons.
And is it worth it to buy propellers from Ali Express as in my country they are not available.

close up

close up

front propellers left

front propellers left

front propellers right

front propellers right

wall

wall
2020-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-12-8
Use props
DJIFan999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 212546 ft
Pakistan

Montfrooij Posted at 12-8 00:10
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thank you let me post there
2020-12-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJIFan999 Posted at 12-8 01:50
Thank you let me post there

You're welcome!
2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mini 2. Since this unfortunate incident happened and the said DJI drone collided on the wall. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance if you feel that your DJI Mini 2 is not working properly on your future flights. We have a team that will do there best check the said DJI drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a reminder to use the DJI Mini 2 360° Propeller Guard ( https://store.dji.com/product/mini-2-360-propeller-guard ) when flying your DJI Mini 2 indoors. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and please stay safe always.
2020-12-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

oops,  I think you want to change those props and then do a test flight outside.
2020-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules