Purchase Mavic 2 Zoom - body only?
811 6 2020-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waltwblady.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

I own a Mavic 2 Pro kit with a Smart Controller, but sometimes I'd like to send up a M2Z to capture a particular image. All I need is the M2Z Drone itself, not the entire kit. I have enough batteries and RCs for both drones. Does DJI sell just the Drone bodies only, and what is the cost?
2020-12-7
Use props
Through The Lens
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

No, sorry, it doesn’t
2020-12-7
Use props
waltwblady.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

Thanks for getting back to me. Seems a shame that a customer can't buy just the part of a drone kit that's missing. A litle short sighted. What if a customer drops their drone into the drink or crashes or accidentally lands in a crocodile pit? Seems a shame to buy the whole kit again. My case is a little different though. The Smart Controller says I can connect to a second drone. Great idea, but where do I get a second drone? How about selling kits with one or more compatible drones?
2020-12-7
Use props
Through The Lens
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

waltwblady.com Posted at 12-7 10:14
Thanks for getting back to me. Seems a shame that a customer can't buy just the part of a drone kit that's missing. A litle short sighted. What if a customer drops their drone into the drink or crashes or accidentally lands in a crocodile pit? Seems a shame to buy the whole kit again. My case is a little different though. The Smart Controller says I can connect to a second drone. Great idea, but where do I get a second drone? How about selling kits with one or more compatible drones?

I completely agree, and understand. Maybe something to consider @DJI. But, knowing them, no implementations that benefit us will be put into consideration
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there waltwblady.com. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. As of the moment DJI does not sell a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone only package. For the most recent update and for DJI kindly please visit our official DJI store website at https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav for further details. Thank you.
2020-12-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Why don't you just buy the zoom camera and change them over when you want the zoom days
2020-12-7
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just buy the camera.  It only take 6 screws and 5 mins to switch over.  when i wrecked my pro I ended up buying a zoom camera for a nice change.
2020-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules