spark wifi issues
704 2 2020-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benny22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

evening all New Spark owner here !!!!!!

ive just picked up a new to me spark and im having issues with the range due to Wifi issues.
with dji go 4 app the wifi status bar never shows full whether im at home or miles away in the middle of know where! i get 3 bars at best (in both  with the drone 2 feet away and antenna flat at the drone (in 5.8 and 2.4)
i lose signal at around 50 feet vertical and 80 ish horizontal, im using the RC and a samsung s10 in airplane mode, i have an otg cable on its way but whats the issue ? should i be concerned there is an issue with the RC/DRONE ? i have also reset the wifi with no change ?

any help would be great thanks in advance
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there benny22. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly your DJI Spark to a different location/area with less interference for us to isolate the said issue. May we also know the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition, I will post an official DJI tutorial video on DJI Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices for optimal flying. Thank you.

2020-12-7
Use props
benny22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Many thanks im using the Samsung galaxy s10 on android 10, I've tried in an area with no interference and the antenna correctly positioned and it makes no difference
2020-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules