FOR SALE: Inspire 2 accessories
1520 2 2020-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David J.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1231385 ft
United States

Hi all. I've got some leftover extras for my DJI Inspire 2 that I am looking to sell. A few remotes, chargers, and a lens. Here is a link to the posting on RC Groups if anybody is interested: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3775259-DJI-Inspire-2-Accessories

Thanks!
-David
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I hope that you will get the best deal on your DJI Inspire 2 accessories from our fellow DJI co pilots who are looking for these DJI Inspire 2 accessories. Thank you.
2020-12-7
Use props
AeroMovie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 908868 ft
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-7 20:15
Hello there David. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I hope that you will get the best deal on your DJI Inspire 2 accessories from our fellow DJI co pilots who are looking for these DJI Inspire 2 accessories. Thank you.

For real,

there is a reaction from a DJI moderator to such a thing. Not a word about the last Inspire 2 Update .500 problems.  If you Super Moderator DJI Stephen hasn't read this yet (which I don't think he has), you can read about the real problems of Inspire 2 users here. It's sad to see DJI's zero response. Have DJI the Inspire 2 users really become so unimportant? Finally make a bug free firmware update for the Inspire 2.
Inspire 2 firmware update .500 problems
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules