Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customer Service non existent / received faulty drone
582 3 2020-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peterc1962
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476499 ft
Switzerland

Here is my situation: I live in Singapore but currently am in my home country Switzerland. I bought a Mini 2 from DJI online store early November, whilst in SG. It was delivered with much delay as DJI got it stuck in customs in CN for about 10 days.
When I finally received it around 22. November, the package is all intact, the drone continuously shows an error 180016 & 180017 "downward vision sensor error" and it cannot take off. Updated all software etc., tried it multiple times and continue to get this error.
I did contact customer service both via Chat and via E-mail but first of all they are simply non-responsive. Every mail takes at least 2-3 days till you get a reply. I supplied all they needed more than once, screen shots of the error, serial number etc. etc. and after about a good week of mailing I was told to return the drone back to Hong Kong. In the meantime I flew to Switzerland, for which trip I bought the drone, and I have the faulty drone with me.
I have checked and DHL would cost US$140 to send the drone to the address given to me in Hong Kong. I have again asked the customer service if they are serious that I should pay for such return cost of the drone that was sent to me with an obvious manufacturer error?
That was on 28th November and since then I get zero response from the customer service despite sending about 3 reminders by now.
I have also sent a message to DJI on social media, quoting the case number that I have but through no channel anybody is replying to me?
I paid for a drone on the official company webshop, got a faulty one delivered, being asked to spend big $$$ to return it to the manufacturer and now nobody is answering to any of my mails, messages etc.???
Is that what is called customer service?
I am really lost for what shall and can I do?
It it would have been a $10 purchase I would have given up by now and moved on but not for such a price?

2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi peterc1962, we are sincerely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been escalated to the related team to follow up, there will be an email update soon. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all.
2020-12-8
Use props
peterc1962
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476499 ft
Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-8 01:58
Hi peterc1962, we are sincerely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been escalated to the related team to follow up, there will be an email update soon. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all.

Thanks for at least replying Natalia, it's appreciated.
You know the problem is that one cannot discuss any issue with your email account when every reply to a simple question takes 3 days from the side of DJI, whilst I reply within hours.
Looking forward to have some better news soon.
2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

peterc1962 Posted at 12-8 02:01
Thanks for at least replying Natalia, it's appreciated.
You know the problem is that one cannot discuss any issue with your email account when every reply to a simple question takes 3 days from the side of DJI, whilst I reply within hours.
Looking forward to have some better news soon.

I fully understand how you are feeling, the case has been escalated, our team is following up on it and there will be an update soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know, I'll do my best to assist.
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules