Error while activating SDK in the app, or intentional action by DJI?
457 2 2020-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Super pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174905 ft
Russia

Want to laugh?
It turns out that the mobile SDK programmers do not know how to distinguish the simulator Xcode from a real mobile device, but take into account the launch on the new version of the simulator as on a new mobile device!
The basic membership says "Up to 20 mobile app activations", which means that the app can be installed on a maximum of 20 mobile devices (for testing). But I used it only on 2 real mobile devices, and for development I used the Xcode simulator of different versions. I recently installed a new version of Xcode and decided to modify the application. I launched my application on the simulator, and the SDK gives me the error << Code = -16 "SDK user activate on apps created by developers who do not have professional memberships after the app having over 20 unique activations." >> That is, launching the SDK on the simulator different Apple mobile devices in Xcode are counted as running on a real device

What a shame for DJI!

2020-12-8
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Have you reported this issue to DJI.
2020-12-9
Use props
Super pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174905 ft
Russia

kv886 Posted at 12-9 23:00
Have you reported this issue to DJI.

No. Don't the mobile SDK reps read the developer forum? But they should. I will send now.
2020-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules